So I was all excited that the softball game was going to be on at noon, yeah well I didnt realize that it meant Noon in Bejing China not the United States, so when I was almost asleep last night, I was still kinda flipping through channels and found softball... So I ran out to the living room and recorded all of the softball games just incase I couldn't make it until midnight every night. It was an absolute bloe out... In either the 2nd or 3rd inning, one of our girls got hit by a pitch, and then Natasha Watley the leadoff batter blasted a 2 run home run over the center field fence. After that Caitlin Lowe came up and hit a ball over the Left Fielders head and ended up getting an in the park home run off of it. Then in the following inning Crystal Bustos led off with a solo shot... yeah so needless to say Team USA won 11-0 =]
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment