BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Garage Sale and Caiden

So I stayed at Naomi and Mike's house last night, and then I was going to watch the kids for like 2 hours this morning so Naomi could go to work to get her 40 hours, but she decided not to... Well then we got up and got ready and we headed to her friends friends house to sit at a garage sale... But on the way we made a pit stop to panera bread for some breakfast =].. and then we went to speedway to get some driks....

While I was there I took a couple pictures of Caiden because he is just so darn cute =]


This is Caiden throwing a temper tantrum, in the middle of the driveway haha it made me laugh



This picture is the result of giving a 18 month old a bite of a cream stick, haha that was totally his sister, but I loved the cream filling all over his face it made me laugh....


hehe survey time

Do you bite your fingernails?
yeah

Do you like Mexican food?
some

Did anyone keep something from you?
umm.. maybe?

Are you hungry?
no

Are you tanned?
yea

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
BRAD Concert, Kallahari

Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
somewhere underneath

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
yeah

When is the last time you talked to number 1 on your top friends?
today

Do you think too much or too little?
wayyyy too much

What happened at 10:00 am yesterday?
sisters scrimmage

is your family just a bundle of fun?
I suppose

How many hours did you sleep last night?
8ish?

Do you have any concerns?
nah

Where is your sister right now?
upstairs

What jewelery are you wearing?
belly ring

Do you drink tea?
yeah

Have you ever wanted something you couldn't’t have?
yea.

Have you ever in any way, been betrayed by someone you trust?
of course

Where is your number one person?
probably her house sleeping


How many TRUE friends do you have that you can tell anything to?
1

Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
sleep in.

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
umm... well you see, its kinda sports bra ish

What's on your bedroom floor right now?
a little bit of this and a little bit of that

Are your toe nails painted pink?
no red

What do you currently hear?
Girls Rock Your Boys- Twisted Sister

has a boy put their arm around you in the past five days?
does Caiden count?

Would you rather be mad or sad?
mad

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
negative

Are you close with your mom?
sureeeeeeee

When were you last outside?
like an hour ago

Name one fear you have?
death

Is your bra pink?
nope


How many kids do you want?
2 or 3

What's your favorite color to wear?
idk


Who was the last person in your bedroom and why?
me, I was getting dressed after my shower





--Would you tell a stranger if they had spinach in their teeth?
hahaaha noo


If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt?
more than likely

What is your preferred method of birth control?
uhh.. keep your legs closed, ha

Do you always wash your hands when you use the bathroom?
yess

If you had to eliminate a single type of animal forevermore, which would you choose?
spider!

Have you ever lied about your age?
negative

Ever had an encounter with the police?
umm.. yeah I guess you could say that

If you could give your parents one gift, what would it be?
umm.. idk never really thought about it

Ever stolen something out of someone's yard?
nahhh

Did you ever aspire to be a model?
negative

Have you ever written anything on a bathroom wall or door?
umm... I think

Do you or have you suffered from any eating disorders?
nopee

Ever play 7 minutes in heaven? If so, do you recall your partner?
nope

When playing truth or dare, which do you choose?
dare most of the time

Ever open a bag of chips in the grocery store and eat them before paying?
haha no

If paid 10 dollars per day, how long would you go without shaving your arm pits?
ewwwwww.
change it to your legs and I would beast on that.. already went 5 weeks

Were you an "early bloomer"?
uhh... no

How much will you pay per gallon for gas, before you buy a horse?
hahaha. good question

Is there someone you stalk on mysapce?
no

If your profile is private... why?
yupp
cuz i dont want Chester the Molester to read my stuff

Do you or have you watched porn?
WTF NO

Do you wish your boobs were bigger?
haha who doesnt? [besides my mother] lol =p

Have you ever cut yourself on purpose?
no.


What's your view on premarital sex?
umm... well whatever floats your boat I suppose, but dont think I am going to do it before I get married, already decided that one


Are you closer to your mom or dad?
im pretty sweet with both

Would you ever take an ex back?
umm... depends, but doubt it


Have you ever thought you were pregnant?
well if you read 2 questions I am not having pre marital sex so umm no..

Do you or have you had any diseases?
acid reflux

If you were granted one wish, what would it be?
more wishes

If you could, in retrospect, change one thing about your childhood, what would it be?
uhmm... i dunno

Have you ever had sex with someone you didn't have feelings for?
WTF? NO


What song that you have downloaded would shock your friends?
umm... Ready Set Don't Go- Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley

Have you ever taken naughty pictures of yourself?
what the hell... cant say I have


If you could change one thing in the world right now, what would you alter?
gas prices? and violence and crime

Are you subscribed to any magazines? If so, which ones?
haha j-14 lol

Are you easy to get along with?
sure am

If you could have chosen your own first name, what would it be?
idc.. Melissa is fine with me


Can you remain friends with an ex?
sure I still am so why not

Have you ever made a fake MySpace account?
nopeee

Would you have sex with a dog for a million dollars?
what the hell? NO

Last person you prank phone called or drunk dialed?
I couldnt tell you the prank, and havent been drunk yet

If someone paid you 1,000 dollars to get their name tattoo'd on you would you?
nopeee mama said she would beat my ass if I got a tat

Do you tend to help others more than they help you?
uhmm. idk.
i think its pretty even

If you saw a wealthy looking person drop a 100 dollar bill, would you return it to them?
yeah i guess so lol

Would you rather be known for saving 300 people or being a pornstar?
saving 300 people

Would you want your future children to date someone like you as a teenager?
uhmm.... i guess??

Would you rather drive an old, ugly rustbucket -or- a 2009 truck what gets 6 m.p.g.
?2009 truck


If you could physically transport yourself to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go?
The BEACH =]


Would you rather slide down a razorblade into a swimming pool full of alcohol, -or- get tazered for 5 minutes straight?
oh geez... uhmmm... prolly tazered

If you went completetly broke would you consider prostitution?
haha uhmm. negative

Do you think downloading music should be against the law?
it is against the law.


If you could choose the very last thing you will see before death, what would it be?
umm... my family and friends


If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?
hmmm... im not sure. history doesnt interest me much.


Last One I Promise!!

---Drank so much you threw up?
no... not yet, I dont think I want to drink until I throw up, but I wanna drink haha but that can wait

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
yeah all the time

Been arrested?
nahh

Gone on a blind date?
nopee

Skipped school?
yup

Seen someone die?
not like watched them die

Been to Canada?
nopeee

Been to Florida?
no

Been to Mexico?
no sirr

Been in a helicopter?
no

Been on a plane?
no

Jumped out of a plane?
no wayyy

Been lost?
yup.


Gone to Washington ,DC?
nopee

Swam in the ocean?
yes! i love the ocean =]]]

Felt like dying?
cant say I have

Cried yourself to sleep?
close

Played cops and robbers?
haha way back when

Recently colored with crayons?
on the way to the beach

Sang karaoke?
I don't sing karaoke, I am a karaoke machine haha

Paid for a meal with only coins?
haha no


Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
who hasnt?

Made prank phone calls?
mhmm

TP'd someone's house?
well it was my idea but I stayed home so my mom wouldnt suspect anything

Keyed someone's car?
who does that

Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose?
haha yesss


Laughed until liquid came out the other end?
ahhhhhhh

Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
of course =]]

Danced in the rain?
mhm =D

Written a letter to Santa Claus?
nahh

Been kissed under the mistletoe?
no

Watched the sun rise with someone you care about?
negative

Blown bubbles?
yupp

Made a bonfire on the beach/river bank?
uhh.
no

Crashed a party?
nahh

Shot a gun?
paintball

Gone roller-skating?
yeppp

Gone Ice-skating?
no

Jumped off a bridge?
noo

Called in sick when you weren't?
umm.. yeah

Been so mad you laughed?
no


Been so happy you cried?
maybe?

Felt bad for someone you didn't like?
nahh

Rocked out, lip syncing a song while no one was around?
who needs lip syncing when you can sing out loud

Still dream about what you'll do when you grow up??
not really

Random Questions:

Any nicknames?
Mimster
Mimi
Mole
Miss

Mother's Name:
Dayna

What is your favorite non alcoholic drink?
umm... idk

Tattoos?
umm... maybe, but not allowed

Body piercing?
belly button
and ears

How much do you love your job?
babysitting??
not too bad...

Birthplace?
canton

Favorite Animal?
idk

Favorite Color?
pinkk

Favorite Season?
summerr <33

Favorite type of music:
uhh... country and hip-hop I suppose, nice combo right

Something you couldn't live without?
friends and family and of course texting!

Favorite vacation spot?
myrtle beach, it's the only place I have ever been

Ever been to Africa?
nopee

Ever eaten cookies for dinner?
no

Ever been on TV?
yeah actually on the news when I went to American Idol Live Morgna and I were interviewed

Ever steal any traffic signs?
haha no.


Ever been in a car accident?
yes, not me myself

Was it your fault?
no

Were you hurt?
no

Salad dressing?
ranch

Any Animals?
no =[

Favorite number?
10

Favorite Movie?
eh.
a ton

Favorite Holiday?
christmass

Favorite alcoholic drink?
well from the ones I have tasted, Watermelon and Black Cherry Smirnoff... I go for flavor I think regular beer tastes like pee smells

Favorite Food?
chicken

Favorite day of the week?
friday and saturday

Favorite brand of body soap?
haha something that smells good


Favorite TV shows?
The Secret Life Of The American Teenager, and The Hills

Favorite toothpaste?
whatever my mom buys

What do you do to relax?
lay on the couch and watch spongebob and text and read a book

What message do you send to friends reading this now?
umm... you are all the best and I love you all dearly not queerly of course... =p

How do you see yourself in 10 years?
happy hopefully with a job and married with a family hopefully

What do you do when you are bored?
text

Furthest Place you will send this message?
uhmm..whoever reads this I guess wherever they are

Who will respond the fastest?
I am gonna go with no one

0 comments: