soooo...
this bonfire, yeah I was bored out of my mind last night at the bonfire, but I just sat and listened to everyone talk... So umm... 1,2,3,noo maybe 4, or 5 12 packs.. I think thats about it.. and let me tell you I dont think they went to waste... I know my dad was putting them away and wasn't feeling any pain... My Uncle Steve wasn't doing too bad himself either though.. Yeah... so we were out there until about 1 this morning... I would have to say the best part by far was when my dad was dancing around the bon fire.. haha and then when he tried to flick the beer cap and it hit my mom right in her eye =] My dad and even Uncle Steve laughed until they cried.. haha.... it was pretty funny....
I think I either have allergies which I have never had before or I am getting a wonderful summer cold... I can't breathe outta my nose =/ its really annoying and I am sneezing beyond beleif =/
Since I have nothing better to do with my life...
Take a bow and confess.
True or false.
I have cut my hair and regretted it.: false
I have dyed my hair and regretted it.: true
I have said something to a friend and regretted it.: true
I have said something to a stranger and regretted it.: false
I sleep too much.: false
I eat too much.: true
I eat too LITTLE.: false
I don't shower often enough.: false
I do things to piss people off on purpose.: true
I don't like something about myself.: true
I don't like something about a friend.: true
I am mean.: true/can be
I'm shy.: true
I'm a pushover.:
I'm too fat.: true
I'm too thin.: false
I think I'm ugly.: true
I don't take compliments well.: false
I'm boring.: at times
My friends are boring.: false
I'm concieted.: flase
I have "slept" with more than one person.: false
I have never "slept" with anyone.: true
I love to cook.: false
I hate cleaning.: true
I want to change something about my personality.: flase
I want a tattoo.: true
I want to get something pierced.: false
I think people with tattoos are gross.: false
I think piercings are disgusting.: false
I dye my hair.: highlights
I have a "secret crush" on someone who's taken.: false
I don't like animals.: false
I play Pokemon.: false
I'm afraid of the dark.: false
I don't like being home alone.: false
I don't wash my hands after going to the bathroom.: false
I steal from my friends.: false
I have taken half-naked pictures of myself.: false
I still like Disney movies.: true
I say things to fit in with certian people.: false
I pretend to like something because my friend likes it.: false
I help strangers if they drop something.: true
I've got self esteem issues.: true
I'm upset about something.: true
I'm happy for someone.: true
I'm jealous of someone.: false
I hate myself.: false
The end.
Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Bon-Fire
Posted by Melissa at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment