So the game was really exciting actually...
I have a bit of a sore throat from yelling so loud...
But I had fun..
I was really nervous that we were going to lose, since we went in at halftime losing 10-7...
But we came back second half, and I thought we were going to lose again because we were up and 14-10, but then Dover scored again...
BUt we got an interception and then we scored on that and they blocked the field goal, and then we scored and they blocked the field goal again...
But we pulled out the big "W"
The final score was 26-17
Now for some pictures =]
Haha finally in the front row =p
S-E-N-I-O-R-S even though you can really see the "R"
Me and Miss Mandy Lynn
Haha "Ben" Dover.. That was great.. Mike Breining for you ladies and gents
Mimster and J-SIMS =]
Mimater and D Money aka Chuck =]
Megan [Chuck] B Lyon and Mimster =]
hehe lookin all tough =]
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Canton South vs Dover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment