BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just One

I have nothing else to do right now, since I am waiting on everyone else to get ready to go to this company picnic... so...
Here is a survey to pass some time

Have you ever made out in a bathroom?
can't say I have, atleast not in a bathroom

Who was the last person to text you?
Hope last night

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Water

Ever kissed a brown haired, dark eyed person?
maybe once

What's the worst way to say i love you?
If it's a lie.

What is your current annoyance?
My new sickness always bored syndrome

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Not anymore... but I'm not gonna lie I still get nervous

What would you do if your best friend told you they were moving?
Umm... help them move, then chill whenever we could!

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a J?
Yup

Can you play guitar hero?
I'm not too bad


What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Read a text, and watched tv

Is this year the best year of your life?
It's pretty sweet... so maybe

Do you give out second chances too easily?
mhm

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I think so.. =[

Is heartbreak really as bad as it sounds?
It's bad.


Have you ever in any way, been betrayed by someone you trust?
I guess you could say that

What was the last thing you said out loud?
nothing, I haven't said anything out loud yet.. believe it or not I am listening to music and not singing along

Ever gotten your hair dyed?
do highlights count?

Do you like to cuddle?
why no

Have you ever been cheated on?
umm.. can't say I have

Is there someone you want that you can't have?
sure

When was the last time you saw number 2 on your top friends?
Monday when she came to get her spandex

How late did you stay up last night and why?
umm... about midnight-ish... because I was watching tv

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
yeah, depending on what happens...

Do you prefer to call or text?
Texting duh this is the text master

When was the last time you cried really hard?
Two mondays ago.. I couldn't catch my breath

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Foltz and Richie together at the Parade =]

Was yesterday better than today?
Today just started

Are you a bad influence?
No, I try to be a good influence

Night out or night in?
I say out, but I usually spend mine in.


Are you more of an individual or an outgoing person?
Outgoing.

How do you feel about your life right now?
There is nothing wrong with it. I am taking it one day at a time, It could be better it could be worse, I'm not going to complain...

0 comments: