ahhhh... nothing is going right today, I am getting sooooo mad... I swear everytime I make plans to do something or go somewhere someone doesnt bother telling me something has come up until I ask about it again to double check and make sure its okay again... ahhhhh seriousally come on...
I could cry right now beacuse I only asked you back in like hmmmm maybe February if I could do soemthing, today and then I ask you and you yell at me???? WTF.... Thanks again for ruining my plans. Now I am going to feel like the asshole, but obviousally you don't care...
I seriousally can't wait for school to start even though I dont want to go sit in that stupid hell hole... but then maybe we wont argur all the damn time....
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
someone shoot me please?????
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
ANNOYED!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment