Do you and your boyfriend / girlfriend fight a lot?
ha no b/f= no fighting
Who is the craziest on your top friends?
B Lyon maybe
What is the last thing you got in trouble for with your parents?
texting haha
What's so great about the Jonas Brothers?
NOTHING.
Have your parents ever told you that you couldn't hang out with a certain someone?
umm yeah
How were you feeling last night?
sleepy
When was the last time you cried?
right now
Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them?
YEAH
Do you know anyone with such a terribly annoying voice?
Miley Cyrus
What was the last movie you watched?
wow no clue
Who was the last person you ate with?
Foltz and Richie
What were you doing at 10 am?
in the car
Will you be alone tonight?
yeah
What are you hiding from your parents that you hope they never find out?
nothing I have nothing to hide
Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
never
Did you go to sleep happy last night?
yeah sorta
Do you continue fighting in an argument even though you're wrong?
No, I get my point across and then I am done
When was the last time you went swimming?
dont know
On average, what do you think you cry the most about?
silly things that aren't even worth crying about half the time, and the other half things that bother me
Do you still wear shorts in the winter?
all the time around the house
What are you listening to?
swing
How many girls would you just love to shoot?
umm 2
Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you can tell everything to?
nope not really
the survey you'd actually want to take.
One word that describes your personality:: fun
What's one thing about you people wouldn't expect?: umm.. I am not as innocent as people think, I like to have fun, but I know what is right and what is wrong
What is a name that you think you'd like to have?: Jorden
If you could have a secret talent, what would it be?: Read peoples minds
Do you think you could ever decide a tattoo design if you chose to get one?: yeah if I was allowed
Are you a conformist or a nonconformist?:
Now on to some fun questions. :]
If you married the last person you kissed, what would your last name be?: umm... McNamara, it was my mom when I left I think
Do you prefer to dance in bright lights or near darkness?: either
What is the biggest age difference between you and someone you've kissed?: umm... like 1 year
Have you ever had a crush on someone "too young" for you?: haha yeah like right now
Do you have a posse of friends at school?: I guess you could say that
Has a teacher ever seen you dance even remotely dirtily?: haha umm yeah
Would you want to have sex with or without music?: wtf? idk
Do you shave your legs more than once a week?: sometimes
Do people say that you're hot?: no
Is your weight one of your personal worries?: yeah
How far would you go with the hottest guy you know?: umm.. dont know.. not too far
Would you rather die by being shot or being burned alive?: shot maybe?
Are you really tech savvy?:
What's your favorite cereal?: I dont like breakfast
What breakfast-y smell would you love to wake up in the morning to?: bacon
Do you have a Nikon Coolpix?: no
What's your favorite Disney movie?: cars
Are you Patriotic?: I guess a little
Ever worn Applebottom Jeans?: and boots with the furrrrr... haha no
Do you like to laugh at the people who work in the haunted houses?: no I cry at haunted houses
When was the last time you moaned....sexually? ;]: never
What's the most thoughtful gift you've ever gotten?: all my gifts are thoughtful
Your sixteenth birthday party: what was it/will be like?: umm.. bon fire with fam and friends
Are you older or younger than your best friend?: younger
What's worse: Hannah Montana or High School Musical?: Hannah Montana
What's your favorite energy drink?: umm Red Bull is not bad
What is one movie that you are absolutely dying to see?: umm... none right now
What phrase do you use entirely too much, but love it anyways?: for real? Are you serious
I say "oh snap" way too much. just in case you cared. :]
Have you ever heard the song "She thinks my tractor's sexy?": duhh
Where do you go to get the best pizza in the world?: umm idk
Do you know what the phrase "that's what she said" means?: yeah
Have you ever been told to STFU?: yes
What video game would you have loved to design?: Guitar Hero
Do you have a better calculator than other people?: no
Don't you hate it when you have to explain a joke, thus killing it?: yes
Ever seen a movie and then wanted your money back?: no
Do you think we should pull out of the war in Iraq?: idk kinda
True or False: The Jonas Brothers must die.: false
There is a right answer to that question...and it's True. ;]
Have you ever begun or participated in a mosh pit?: no
What model of cell phone do you have, if any?: verizon EN-V 2
What would you rather have: a puppy, or a kitten?: pup
Have you ever wanted to slap a girl in the face?: yes
Who was your first crush, and did it ever turn into anything?: umm Dayne, and no
What is one movie you can watch over and over and never get tired of?: umm... cars nemo notebook drumline
What shoes would you rather wear, Converse or Vans?: vans I suppose
Do you still have your V-card?: yes I sure do
What's one dream that you have never forgotten?: threr are a few
Any regrets that you'd want to change, if given the chance?: umm not really
Are you a risk taker?: I guess I can be
Would you take a bullet for your best friend?: of course
How was the survey? :]: alright
Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink
Sunday, August 24, 2008
survey time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment