Well I really hate to admit it but today was another good day up here at slab town high school... haha My grandpa made that one up... Although it was basically boring, it was not too bad.. I was ina good mood all day, and I am not complaining about that... I got my text on in the classes that I could, and other than that nothing too overly exciting happened.. I am hoping that this will continue the rest of the week... That would be just oh so delightful... Oh the highlight of my day was finally getting called down to the "student services" aka the Guidance Office to talk to Mrs.Hussar about dropping Anatomy...She tole me to take a note in to her tomorrow from my mom.. and then she would go from there.. I really hope she lets me out.. I really don't want to take it.. but whatever... Umm tomorrow the Volleyball team has a game, I am kinda excited I guess.. but other than that... Nothing much is going on..
I CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY HOORAY FRO BRAD 3 DAYS =p
Oh yeah, I thought I would throw this out there, if someone told you that they had nothing more to say to you and to grow up don't you think that would be the hint to not talk to me anymore? People are stupid but whatever.. I give simple yes and no answers and then I am done.. If I ignore it she will be blowing up my phone...
ahhh.. gotta love drama...
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Good Day x2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Is Moose making you crazy?!?!? Ha! She just won't give up huh? Did you talk to your mama about Saturday? When are you leaving for Kalahari? (I'm just full of questions!)
Post a Comment