BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Volleyball

woah!! So umm.. I woke up about 7:15 this morning to get ready to go to the high school so I could go down to New Phily for the scrimmage...
I thought that keeping score was going to be a lot harde than it really was, but its not that bad... I thought it was going to be super comfusing but really it wasn't...
The girls did well for it being their first scrimmage, I am actually really excited to watch them this year, they look like they are going to be pretty good =]
The more I watched them slam balls into the ground on the other side of the court the more I just wanted to jump up and do it too, even though I don't think I miss it.. I just like Spiking... its fun to make the other team look stupid when they can't dig it up... =p That's super mean... but it's soo fun...
Then I got to watch some girl mess up her knee, it was quite sick actually... her and another girl for her team both dove for a ball, and the way the girl landed she twisted her knee, and I heard her say shit and then rolled over and I could tell she was immediatly crying... Then Forshey went over and asked her if she could straighten it out, and she didn't even attempt... so their coach got her ice, and then she and another player went to look for crutches... that girl sat there until the end of the scrimmage, and then at the end they tried to get her up to walk out on the crutches, and she couldn't do it, she had to be carried out by someone who looked like a grandpa maybe and another player, and you could see the pain in her face as they picked her up, and she was still crying... when she walked past me they took the ice off of it and her knee was pink and purple and swollen... It didnt look pretty... I felt pretty bad for her...
We won 4-6 of the "games" so I guess you could say if it were a game South would have won!

Then I came home and ate Subway =] yumm yumm my favorite. =p After that I went up and took a nice 2 hour nap... Now I am just sitting around until the olympics come on at 8....

I can't wait until tomorrow at NOON!!! SOFTBALL is FINALLY on!!! Can you say DVR RECORD!! haha I am such a loser, but my mom asked me to record it because she wants to see it too haha... =]

0 comments: