BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I just found

the e mail that you [Foltz] sent to my mom... when I texted in class... haha
it made me laugh once again... It was from October 3. Wow that was forever ago...


I am extremely bored by the way, and I probably should head to bed sometime soon since I have to be at the high school before 8 tomorrow so that we can go to New Phily for the volleyball scrimmage. I am kinda excited I love watching volleyball =]

After that I dont know what I am going to do.
fun fun funnnn

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

I'm sure you will find something to do. I can't believe you still have that e-mail. Are you going to keep it forever? Or better yet print it out so you can read it every day! Ha!