so I woke up wayyyyyyyy early this morning, and got ready and went to the parade with Foltz and Richie. I had so much fun I really think I haven't been there since like 4th or 5th grade. I really enjoyed it!!
After that we rolled down to Phily..
We got 3 things knocked off our "TO DO" List.
Hooray only 12 more to go haha!!
We made chocolate ice cream in the ice cream ball which was super fun. I don't think Bevo liked it too much, but We had fun rolling it across the back deck, and might I add it was pretty yummy too =]
After that we played "dorkelodeon" or Nickelodeon scene it. I got smoked. haha that really wasn't on out list but we added it and then crossed it off haha..
and then we played cornhole! I love that game. It's amazing.. and can I add I won both games, I almost lost the second one which would have forced a third but I pulled out the big "W" in the end.
then I came home to the oven, and the air is still not on, that would be why I am down here on the computer.
Tomorrow I have to go to my dad's company picnic, and I only want to go because of the cornhole tournament. We are leaving at like 11 =[ I dunno...
P.S.
Look at this loser... what can I say
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Parade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Fun stuff! I can post some pics you can steal from the parade and ice cream yummy-ness.
Post a Comment