BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Monday, August 4, 2008

supercalafragalisticexbealadocious!

Cell Phones

The Service
What service provider do you have?: Verizon
Do you like them?: I guess
If so, why?: Idk, judt give me a phone that works and that I can text on
Minutes
How many minutes do you have?: 700 shared
Do you want more?: yes
Why?: because I usually use them all and get in trouble
Do you use all of them?: not all of them
Have you ever gone over your mintues.: haha yeah
Do you have roll over ones?: no
The Outside
What type of phone is it?: EN-V 2
Is it a flip phone?: I guess you could consider it a flip phone
If not, what is it?: it flips open to a keyboard
Does it have a antenna?: negative
Looks
Do you think it looks good?: It doesn't look bad
What color is it?: black
Is it big?: sorta
Is it small?: not so much
Is the phone easy to carry around with you?: yes
The looks on the inside...
What background do you have?: the outside is railroad tracks, and the big one on the inside is Foltz and I at the parade
What color are your keys?: black, and w few silver, and they light up white, and a few light up orange
Do you like the way the inside looks like?: sure
Contacts
How many contacts do you have?: 74
Who was the first contact you added?: my mom probably
Who is the most recent contact you added?: Lightbulb beach
Out of all the contacts, what's the most common letter used?: A or M
Who do you talk to the most?: texing wise, Foltz or my mom
Who do you talk to the least?: umm... idk
Games
What type of games do you have?: none
What game do you play the most?: no
The least?: dont have them
Music
Do you have music on your phone?: yes
If so what type?: all types
Camera
If you have a camera, do you use it often?: when I want to take a picture
What is your oldest picture?: wow umm.. from when Caiden was like 4 months old
What is your newest picture?: the nasty lady at my dads company picnic yesterday
Do you have frames on it?: no
Do you have different color tones?: yes
Ringtones
What ringtone do you hate?: I only get ringtones I like
What ringtone do you like?: One Step at a Time, young, summergirls
How many ringtones do you have?: 20 songs, and 23 that came on it
What ringtone are you using right now?: ringer=summergirls, text=one step at a time, pic=i'd lie, voicemail=International Harvester
Backgrounds
How many backgrounds do you have?: as many as I want
What background are you currently using?: RR tracks on the outside, and Foltz and I at the parade on the inside
Can you put pictures for the background?: duhhhhhhh
If so, have you ever?: thats what I have my bacground set to now
What was it?: I just told you
What is your favorite bacground?: the ones I have now
What is your least favorite one?: the ones that come on my phone
Random Questions?
Do you have bluetooth?: no
Do you use it?: no thats gay
Is there a calendar on the phone?: yes
What is an up coming event?: nothing
Have you ever used the alarm clock?: when the power went out
Is there a voice recorder?: I think
If there is have you ever used it?: no
If so, on what?: nothing
Do you have internet on the phone?: no
What type of internet?: none
Can you IM on your phone?: yes
Texting
Do you text?: all the time
Can you text?: well yeah
If so, who do you talk to the most?: Foltz
Do you have bluetooth?: no
Do you use it?: no
Do you have internet?: no
Do you use it?: no
Texts
Who do you text most?: Foltz
Who do you text least?: Aunt Sylvia
Who texts YOU the most?: Mom, or Foltz when she replys haha
What does your first message say?: Strangers
What does your most recent message say?: Okay hope she answers soon
Pick 3 random text messages out.
1.: Ha! I just asked Richie if he knew that I had a girlfriend. He just laughed
2.:
3.:

Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink

I wanted to fill this out since I had a new phone, and I didnt finish it because instead of pushing tab I pushed enter so it made me quit, and I was not about to do it all over again...

but anyways...

I get to go to the gastroenterologist tomorrow and find out what they saw inside of my tummy when they did my scope... then I am getting my highlights re-done... I am excited about that.. I think I want more dark than blonde, but I dont know yet...

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

I can't believe you did a survey about cell phones. Ha! Looked like family fun day at the park yesterday. Your hair was looking cute though. Are you going to want any pictures with curly hair?