I am so tired of waking up at 8 or earlier... I only have 14 more days to sleep in. But I am awake so early, it drives me NUTS!! I can stay awake until 12 or later and I am still awake by 8 or earlier...
Ohhhh... btw..
I was aksing my mom about getting my hair cut like this
she told me she didn't want me to have short hair, and I would not be able to put it up... and I told her who cares, it's my hair, and then she proceeded to tell me that maybe she would let me get my hair cut like that because then I wouldn't go to school looking like shit everyday.. gee thanks mom
Also, while watching The Secret Life Of The American Teenager last night, I really started to think... I was thinking about no matter how old I am 15 or 27 I am going to be scared to death to tell my mom I am pregnant, when I am actually pregnant... This is the type of show that really makes you stop and think... I love it!!
I'll be there-When no one is there for you
And you think no one cares
When the whole world walks out on you
And you think you're alone
I'll be there
When the one you care about the most
Could care less about you
When the one you gave your heart to
Throws it in your face
I'll be there
When the person you trusted
Betrays you
When the person you share all your memories with
Cant even remember your birthday
I'll be there
When all you need is a friend
To listen to you whine
When all you need is someone
To catch your tears
I'll be there
When your heart hurts so bad
You cant even breathe
When you just want to crawl up and die
*I'll be there
When you start to cry
After hearing that sad song
When the tears just won't
Stop falling down
I'll be there
So you see I'll be there until the end
This is a promise I can make
If you ever need me
Just give me a call and
I'll be there
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
supercalafragalisticexbealadocious--take 2
Posted by Melissa at 8:16 AM
Labels: bored life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Like the Brad countdown. That is going to be so much fun. You can karaoke your heart out. Yay!
Post a Comment