BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A few


I like to pretend I am good...


umm... yeah... texting like always =] It's an addiction


all of us


It was stuck.. pool shot [I still missed]


Another Survey because I liked it I suppose
~*~* Top 10 *~*~

---10 Firsts---
First Best Friend::: Sarah Highman
First Screenname::: molsbqueen10
First Pet Name::: haha.. I didn't name my goldfish
First Piercing::: ears
First Crush::: Dayne Linheart
First CD::: wow umm...
First School::: Amos
First House Location::: on Wiseland
First Kiss::: Blake =o yuck
First Car::: rightttttttt
---9 Lasts---
Last Time You Smoked::: never
Last Food You Ate::: pizza
Last Car Ride::: today
Last Movie You Watched::: umm... 2 weeks notice
Last Phone Call::: Amber
Last CD You Listened To::: idr
Last Bubble Bath You Took::: wow forever ago.. sounds nice though
Last Song You Listened To::: September by E.W.F
Last Words You Said::: buttknocker
---8 Have-You-Evers---
Dated A Best Friend::: umm.. no not queer sorry
Been Arrested::: no
Been On TV::: yeah actually
Eaten Sushi::: no
Cheated On Your B/F or G/F::: NEVER
Been On A Blind Date::: no
Been Out Of The Country::: no
Been In Love::: sure
---7 Things You Are Wearing---
1::: shirt
2::: shorts
3::: bra
4::: underwear
5::: belly button ring
6::: glasses
7::: mascara haha
---6 Things You've Done Today---
1::: text
2::: corn hole
3::: talk
4::: ride in the car
5::: went potty
6::: downloaded ringtones
---5 Favorite Things (not in any order)---
1::: texting
2::: phone
3::: music
4::: friends
5::: family
---4 People You Most Trust---
1::: Foltz
2::: Mom
3::: Dad
4::: Sister
---3 Things You Want To Do Before You Die---
1::: OSU Football game
2::: Cavs game
3::: get married
---2 Choices---
Vanilla or Chocolate::: either
Hugs or Kisses::: both
--1 Person You Want To See Right Now---
1::: umm.........

Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink

0 comments: