BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Can't sleep.

I went up any layed down about 11:15, and I was watching the Olympics, and I fell asleep a few times, and then I rolled over and layed on my stomach and turned the tv down so I couldn't hear it. I almost fell asleep and then I started thinking about something, so now I am wide awake, and I can't fall asleep, so I figured I would come down and update this!


I had a pretty busy day today. But hey I am not going to complain, because I was not bored for one minute. until now. I woke up kinda early I guess, and I got on here, but then I went up and got ready for Foltz's Bridal Shower. I had fun at that even though I didn't know many people.. but hey thats why you meet people. After that working on Wedding Favors. That was pretty fun too.. I had a pretty funny quote of the day but I don't remember what I said haha!

After that I came home long enough I think to change my clothes and eat a little something. Then I went to Hopes house, and we sat there by the bon-fire at the neighbors. That was pretty funn too.

Then I came home about 11 and then I talked to my sister and then I went in my room to lay down because I am pooped, and I was almost asleep and now here I am... Shoot me please!

I thought that this quote was an alright one, so here it is....

Photobucket

0 comments: