I can not wait until Saturday...
HOMECOMING!! hooray
I love homecoming and prom and all that good stuff... I just like hanging out with my friends and dancing ond who could forget singing...
I think a huge group of us like 30-ish are going out to eat and then I am having people over to my house for a bon fire after, and then the girls are going to stay the night...
I can not wait I think it's going to be super fun... This is just on of the things I have to do on the weekend in October...
I looked at it and I have something to do every weekend... I kinda like that =]
This Weekend-Homecoming
Next Weekend-Dinner for Foltz
Weekend After-Foltz & Richies Wedding
Weekend of the 25th-ACT
Halloween weekend- Ambers Birthday
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Now I can't complain about being bored...
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
4 more days
Posted by Melissa at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment