BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

bored

Have you ever kissed an ex after you'd broken up?
nah

Who did you last lay in bed with?
umm... Aunt Sylvia

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
umm.. maybe

When was the last time you talked to your number 1?
today


Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
nah


Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
warm


How much money do you have on you?
3.50


Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
nope

Where will you be in an hour?
watching secret life


What were you doing at 1:11 last night?
sleeping


Are you wearing anything that you borrowed from someone?
nah

Where did you last eat?
umm living room

What are you wearing?
capris and a t-shirt

Where is your cell phone?
right in front of me


Where did you sleep last night?
my bed .


What time did you go to sleep last night?
10:30

What/who woke you up today?
alarm clock .

When was the last time someone yelled at you?
idk


Have you ever been given an engagement ring?
umm hell no.


When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
today

Have you done anything you regret in 2008 so far?
umm... nope can't say I have


Who was the last person to make you laugh?
my aunt dee and all of her shoes

Anything annoying you right now?
umm.. I have a sore throat and it is making my ear hurt too


Is there any emotion you're trying to avoid right now?
no


Do people make fun about your nationality?
umm...

Things you did today?
woke up went to school went to volleyball game texted


Is the person you like older or younger than you?
a little bit older, and my crush is younger haha =p


Did you have a dream last night?
ummm yeah


Do you own a polo shirt?
a few

Are you excited for winter?
no

Burger King or Wendys?
wendys


Latest you stayed up in the past week?
3 something .


Where are you right now?
basement


Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
no


What were you doing at 10:30 last night?
sleeping


Are you listening to music right now?
yes, Brad

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
umm I think a tat would be cool but mama says no


Who was the last person you talked to on the phone & what did you talk about?
umm.. Kayla's dad- telling him the volleyball bus was at the middle school


Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
umm... idk and if it does I usually dont hear it


Do you know anyone who is married that shouldn't be?
umm.. not that I know of


If your ex said they hate you, you say?
and??

Do you curse in front of your parents?
yeah


What is your current annoyance?
sore throat and ear

Last time you saw fireworks, with who & where?
this summah with Hope and her madre


Are you afraid of roller coasters?
i ♥ them.

What would you do if your best friend told you they were moving?
she already did move =[ But we still kick it so its all good


Who made you mad yesterday?
no one


At what age do you want to be married?
23-25 ish


Where is your mom right now?
upstairs


What are you supposed to be doing right now?
nothing

Who can you tell everything to?
umm.. Foltz


Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a T?
dont think so

What do you currently hear right now?
I'm Gonna Miss Her


Would you rather watch football or baseball?
either


Where is your number one person on your friends list?
probably in her bed reading or sleeping haha


Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a someone that treated you bad?
definately


What are you doing tomorrow?
school


Do you know anyone who is pregnant?
can't say I do


Does anyone hate you?
im sure

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
most of the time, but sometimes no

Do you want a big or a small wedding?
big


Who was the last girl you talked on the phone?
umm... my mama

Who was the last guy you talked on the phone?
umm Kayla's dad

What's the longest relationship you've ever been in?
a little over a year


I found this in someones AIM info.. I liked it a lot

Forgive and forget. That's what they say. It's good advice, but it's not very practical. When someone hurts us, we want to hurt them back. When someone wrongs us, we want to be right. Without forgiveness, old scores are never settled, old wounds never heal. And the most we can hope for, is that one day we'll be lucky enough to forget.

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Well on Sunday I was holding my camera and Bryce bumped into me and I dropped my camera. My big "professional" zoom lens is broken. I am going to take it to Van's on Sunday but I am afraid that I will have to buy another one. The cheapest place I found it is amazon.com and it is $192. I already talked to Richie about it and he said that I can get one if it's really broken. I think he knows that I can't live without it. I have to have one for the wedding. It's been a rough 3 days without it. I really have to think differently when I use my little lens.