BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Athazagoraphobia-The fear of being forgotten...

sometime in your life you have to realize
things wont a l w a y s be perfect. people wont
always change for you & you might change
for them. you'll get jealous & you'll remeber
all those things you had & then maybe
someday you'll have it back ;; but tomorrows
a mystery & we dont know what will happen
so live life like there is no tomrrow.

time goes by so fast--people go in
and out of your life. you must never
miss the opportunity to tell these
people how much they mean to you.










I am really tired lately, and I have a killer soar throat, I don't know what is wrong, and I am trying to figure it out.. NO type of medicine is hleping me either..
I just took a 2 hour nap a little while ago and I am really tired and just might call it a night early tonight... but I'm not sure yet

0 comments: