BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Life Lesson...

Over the past 4 years at Canton South [although I know it doesnt matter what school you attend] I have learned a valuable lesson... It would be this..

Watch what you say to people, and only tell people the things that you want them to know bwcause chances are that the rest of the school knowing... Also that things may be twisted once you tell someone something...

Now the only reason I am saying this is because this week has been so chaotic and full of drama and lies, and I am happy that I am not involved in any way shape or form... One of my friends had a sick little rumor spread around the school about her.. and it made me think long and hard about trust...

I mean honestly do people really have nothing better to do with their time than to make up sick little rumors, and then deny it during confrontation... wow...

I am glad I know who I can and can't tell things to...



Not only me but anyone...

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

What's the rumor? I am soooooo out of the loop!