
I just thought that this was cool since it goes along with the whole Breast Cancer Idea, and I don't have acual pictures from the game on my camera that you can see, they all turned out dark and blurry...
The famous of let me take your picture because I think you look cute picture haha
I dont really know what he was doing all I know it that he liked my sunglasses and asked if he could wear them, and so I took a picture...
Shavon bustin a move... oh and Britt too =]
All the high school middle school players and I was told to get in the picture too... so I did... I think it's pretty cool =]
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Volley For The Cure
Posted by Melissa at 11:47 PM
Labels: life, volleyball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looks like fun! I like your pink bow but where are your shoes in the group picture?!?!?
Post a Comment