BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friday Night Football

Well the game was alright.. we got homered, the refs were pathetic, but we playe worse than a bunch of girls the first half. As my mom would say they were running through us like Exlax... We almost came back with 2 minutes to go but Triss threw an interception in the end zone and basically there was nothing we could do. I was pretty happy all it did was sprinkle... I didnt feel like I needed to be soaked since I am already sick...

Tonight was supposed to be my cousins huge birthday party, but since 11-15 people are sick that went to Kalahari with us they are only having cake.. and 3 of the guys have to work tomorrow morning.. So that made it rain on my parade =/ So I am going to be looking for soemthing to do tonight... haha sounds like loads of fun I know you dont have to tell me haha =p

0 comments: