BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Randomness

Well I really don't have anything to talk about right now but I still wanted to post... so here it goes...
I have 2 pictures to put up on here one from last Monday when we didn't have school... I am in a tree if you can't figure it out... I haven't climbed a tree in forever and I thought it would be fun, and since I had nothing better to do I figured it would be a good way to pass some time...

yes that is what I do in my spare time when I am not at volleyball, I "hang" around in trees all day long... well atleast until I have to get down haha =]




This is the shirt everyone, well everyone who bought one or is buying one will be wearing Saturday night. I am actually pretty excited fo this game.. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun, and by the way Lewis was talking tonight it will be 6 games to 25, and she said it will go pretty fast because of rally scoring... so I had it figured out, tonights match [jv and varsity] with 2 20 minute warm-ups only took about 1.5 hours... so I am hoping there wont be a 20 minute warm up inbetween each game and we could be out of there in about 2 hours, or 3 at the most...
I really like the shirts this year, and the cool thing is that if you go to the game you can pay $2 and get in or you can pay $5 and get a shirt and get in for free, and all of the money goes to breast cancer..
I actually think it's going to be really fun =] I can't wait...

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Sounds like fun. Those are pretty sweet shirts. I should give you a fiver so you can get me one. That bonfire starts at 4 so I don't think I will be able to make it. Me sorry :o(