well people like to continue to run their mouths about me, and like I said before I didn't do anything.. but whatever, it just makes me mad that people have nothing better to do with their lives than make things up.... But I guess that's high school for you.. I should know that by now, since it's only been going on for about 4 years now.... See stupid people like that make me laugh.. I am glad I made an impact on your life and that I am the center of your wolrd. Seniors in high school??... People need to grow up and worry about themselves...
Well on a good note Volleyball won their game, but Brittany messed up her ankle no one knows what is wrong yet but she left on crtuches, I texted her to see if she is okay, and I have not recieved a response yet... I am sure she it still at the Emergency Room though.. so I might have to wait until tomorrow or later tonight...
Thursday, September 11, 2008
ONCE AGAIN! Keep Me Out Of It
Posted by Melissa at 8:12 PM
Labels: drama, volleyball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment