BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Monday, September 29, 2008

We Are In What Grade Now?

Well it seems to me that people have nothing better to do than sit and run their mouths... I wish people would grow up... I mean seriousally, how can I be the person to do something when I don't even talk to the other person. I love how people ASSume that I am the one running my mouth just because of who I talk to and who I am frinends... It's really starting to get annoying, I mean if I did do something I would admit to it, but I swear I didn't do anything. People need to stop and think, idiot doesnt even realize she basically told on her self through a text... GAHHHHHHHHHHH

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Who said what about whom???

You can make fun scrapbook pages. It's not hard. I copy off of other people all the time. We can get all my junk and play sometime when you come to red door.

Bring some pictures :o)