BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hat Day

Well today was day 3 of spirit week, and it was hat day...
I didnt wear a hat to school but I saw someone with one on,
and I asked if I could wear it, and I got it... I know I look straight ghetto, but I wanted to wear the hat, so indeed I did...
I have pictures to prove it... haha =p






Tomorrow is going to be super fun, NEON day.. and then home game against Minerva, and then if the seniors stick to their word.. tomorrow night should be funnnnn haha =]
I will be sure to take pictures of Neon day, and the glow show, and homecoming game, and homecoming and all that fun stuff =] I can't wait

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Did you actually end up sleeping on the front lawn? Who did you borrow the hat from? It was kinda ghetto (but not in a bad way). Ha!