BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Bored

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Melissa Dawn
Birthday: June 14, 1991
Birthplace: Canton, Ohio
Current Location: Canton, Ohio
Eye Color: Pinkk
Hair Color: umm... Natural is brown
Height: 5'6 ish
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: Idk
The Shoes You Wore Today: Nike Shox
Your Weakness:ummm......
Your Perfect Pizza: cheese, pepperoni,banana peppers
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Umm... idk
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: lol
Thoughts First Waking Up: damnit I am so warm and comfy
Your Best Physical Feature: eyes
Your Bedtime: depends
Your Most Missed Memory: umm... idk none really, I love life right now
Pepsi or Coke: pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or Group Dates:uhhh....
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: idc
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: French Vanilla Cappuccino
Do you Smoke: hell no
Do you Swear: hell yes, who the hell doesn't
Do you Sing: yes, I'm known as the human karaoke machine
Do you Shower Daily: yes
Have you Been in Love: yes... well I though
Do you want to go to College: Oh you know it
Do you want to get Married: Of course
Do you belive in yourself: umm... it depends.. not most of the time
Do you get Motion Sickness: nah not really
Do you think you are Attractive: umm... no
Are you a Health Freak: no, not even close
Do you like Thunderstorms: yes, I LOVE them!
Do you play an Instrument: used to
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: yes
In the past month have you Smoked: nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs: nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date: no =/
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Actually no, I don't think I have been to a mall since Myrtle Beach
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: EWWW HELL NO
In the past month have you been on Stage: no
In the past month have you been Dumped: nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: nope
Ever been Drunk: umm no
Ever been called a Tease: negative
Ever been Beaten up: nope
Ever Shoplifted: nope
How do you want to Die: I guess in my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: successful
What country would you most like to Visit: Idk
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: blue
Favourite Hair Color: Brown
Short or Long Hair: short
Height: taller than me
Weight: idc just not a 2 ton tuna
Best Clothing Style: idc
Number of Drugs I have taken: umm illegal? None
Number of CDs I own: too many to count
Number of Piercings: 3
Number of Tattoos: 0
Number of things in my Past I Regret: umm... a few... I guess


Have you ever...

RANDOM
seen a dead body?: no
been on an overnight cruise?: no
performed CPR?: on a dummy in Health
been pulled around in a wagon?: yes
tried out for a reality television show?: no
been in a wedding party?: umm... yes
been to the wedding after party?: no
had plastic surgery?: no
wanted to have plastic surgery?: no
kissed someone you just met?: no
read a book in one day?: yes
used your looks to get you something?: no
had an embarassing nickname?: no
asked someone for the number and been rejected?: umm.. no
SCHOOL!
failed a class?: no
showed some cleavage in hopes of a better grade?: no
flirted in hopes of a better grade?: no
been in a club?: yes
been in the band?: yes
been in the choir?: yes
been a team captain?: yes
been on the cheer team?: no
been on any sports team?: yes
skipped school?: yes
skipped in "senior skip day?": not yet
gotten a grade higher than you know you deserved?: no
blamed a teacher for a grade you know you earned?: haha yeah
crushed on a teacher?: no
RELATIONSHIPS
had a boyfriend?: yes
been in love?: sure
been in lust?:
been confused about love versus lust?: yes
liked someone who didn't return the feelings?: yeah kinda like right now
been liked by someone whom you didn't like back?: yes
liked the chase better than the catch?: no
been afraid of commitment?: no
feared being alone for the rest of your life?: yes
THE FUTURE
been to college/planned on going?: yes plan on it
been afraid of not being able to find a job after graduation?: no
feared not finding a soulmate?: yes
wondered if you're management material?: havent thought about it
wondered if your career will make you any money?: yes
wondered what your spouse will be like?: yes
picked out names you want to name your children?: yes
picked out a wedding song?: no

Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink


school survey.

Basic school questions.
What are your school colors?: Red and Grey
What is your school mascot?: Wildcat
Do you attend a public or private school?: public
Is it co-ed?: yes
Do you wear uniforms?: no
How many classes do you have each day?: 8
First period.
What class do you have first period?: Late Arrival
Who do you sit next to?: my pillow
Who do you talk to?: no one
Who are your friends in this class?: no
Is your teacher a male or female?: I am sleeping so you tell me
Why did you take this class?: because I wanted to sleep in
Are you allowed to have food or drink in this class?: I do what I want
Second period.
What class do you have second period?: Spanish 4
Why did you take this class?: I liked Spanish, but not anymore
Who are your friends in this class?: Arieann, J SIMS, Amber, Nikki, Meg
Who do you sit next to?: Air
Who do you talk to?: Air
Is your teacher a male or female?: female
Are you allowed to have food or drink in this class?: umm... on Fiesta day =]
Third period.
What class do you have third period?: JOGS
Why did you take this class?: easy
Who are your friends in this class?: B Dub, Katie, Paige
Who do you sit next to?: Josh
Who do you talk to?: no one really
Is your teacher a male or female?: Female
Are you allowed to have food or drink in this class?: no
Fourth period.
What class do you have fourth period?: Gay Study Hall
Why did you take this class?: I didnt
Who are your friends in this class?: B Lyon
Who do you sit next to?: B Lyon
Who do you talk to?: B Lyon
Is your teacher a male or female?: Female
Are you allowed to have food or drink in this class?: yeah
Fifth period.
What class do you have fifth period?: Pre Calc
Why did you take this class?: so I didn't have to take it in college
Who are your friends in this class?: Morg, Erika, Nikki
Who do you sit next to?: Morg, and Erika
Who do you talk to?: Morg, Nik, Erika
Is your teacher a male or female?: Male
Are you allowed to have food or drink in this class?: he doesnt care
Sixth period.
What class do you have sixth period?: English 4
Why did you take this class?: because I was forced to
Who are your friends in this class?: B Lyon, Mandy, Hope, Amber, Sam, Tyler, Tiff P
Who do you sit next to?: B Lyon, Sam, Tyler, Mandy, Tiff P
Who do you talk to?: Everyone I sit by
Is your teacher a male or female?: female
Are you allowed to have food or drink in this class?: HOT DRINK DAYYYYYYY
Seventh period.
What class do you have seventh period?: Art 1
Why did you taket his class?: I had to
Who are your friends in this class?: Air
Who do you sit next to?: Air
Who do you talk to?: Air
Is your teacher a male or female?: Male
Are you allowed to have food or drink in this class?: idk
Lunch.
Who do you sit with at lunch?: Amber, Hope, and a bunch of others
What time do you eat lunch?: 12
What do you usually eat for lunch?: depends
Are you allowed to leave campus for lunch?: I wish
Does your school have some sort of concession stand open during lunch?: snack shack? yes
What class do you have before lunch?: pre calc
What class do you have after lunch?: english
Do you enjoy your school lunches?: some of them
Extra curricular activities.
What clubs are you in?: Willies Wild Ones haha
At your school do you have to run and be voted into Student Council?: idk
Are you in band, orchestra, or choir?: no
What is the most bizarre club your school has?: idk
Final question.
Do you enjoy your school?: School its self I dont mind, the gay people and drama is what I can't stand...

Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink

0 comments: