BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Goodbye to you...

softball...
we played our last two games of the season today..
we won both games...
did pretty good I suppose...
picked off 3 people trying to steal..
I struck out 3 times in the first game, and popped out..
the second game... I doubled, popped out, doubled, and struck out...
I guess thats not horrible, but it's not good either...

So now that softball is over, I think I can say summer has kinda started..
I just have to go to school for 11 more days, and then...
SWEET SUMMERTIME
I am so excited =]
I can't wait to just hang out with my friends all day long, and just do what I want.. not have to worry about being home at any specific time because I have to get up and go to school in the morning.
I can't wait to get a tannnnnnnnnn!!!
I really can't wait to sleep in, even though I relly don't sleep in anymore

0 comments: