BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quote of the day...

I forgot how to spell booger(or something close to that)... hahahahahahahahaha made me laugh =]

hmmmm.... I really don't have much to talk about...
school... was okay.. I guess... except my stomach hurt really bad, and I didn't feel good..

game.. was okay.. we played okay...we didn't do too good running bases though...
umm... I struck out twice, hit a double, and went to third on an over throw, and then popped out to the first baseman... I guess thats not great, but it's better than I have been doing...


ahhhhhhhh.......



haha sorry I had a random moment


I don't know why but that just makes me laugh...


haha... I thought this picture went along with the condom conversation we had today in class.. haha... wow that was pretty funny too... I am still trying to figure out how you know that.. lol =p just kidding

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Well see... you learn things when you go to college, even if it is a private religious affiliated college. So yeah...