Overall...
This weekend was pretty fun..
After this weekend I have realized..
I don't ever want to live in Gilbert, West Virginia.. (barely any service)
I want a 4 wheeler...
and Even though you might be scared to do something, try it, atleast once.. it might be worth it..
There was nothing that made me more nervous than knowing I could hit a rock the wrong way and my handle bars could jerk, and I could be falling off the side of a mountain.
On the positive side, it was amazing to be going up a hill, and then you you are back on flat land, and look over and realize you are on top of a mountain!
That would be me jumping on a trampoline before we left!
My Uncle Mike on his bike
Our "Cabin" we stayed in..
My room.. I slept on a Futon bed.. the only room in the house with service.
That would be my phone sitting in the window getting service =]
me sitting in the window texting =]
A huge hill that was closed off, it was scary just looking at it
are you jealous?¿?
the mountains..
more of the mountain
My cousin Tom
The bike I rode.. before I introduced it to mud =]
Headed right into the mud =p
Who ever said girls don't like mud!! yeah thats right, the muddier the better!!
Tyler and I
After we were done, some of the mud...
Everyone, except for Tony up on the Mountain!
Painting my uncles toe nails =]
Kileigh..
Standing in the River...
My 5year old "girlfriend" Zach haha.. I don't think he realizes he was supposed to say I could be his girlfriend =]
A mountain, and Wal-Mart 30 miles away from where we stayed..
Mountains on the way home
Tony aka BIG sexy.. knocked out on the way home
I have never been happier to see Welcome to Ohio =]
Monday, May 26, 2008
Happy To Be Home
Posted by Melissa at 7:00 PM
Labels: 4 wheeling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Holy cow you guys were mud balls! I think that cleaning up after that is the worst part. I help Richie as long as he lets me hold the hose. We usually just ride on the grass and dirt, not so messy.
Post a Comment