GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable But needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.
It's amazing how after reading those, how many I am, or close to!
I thought it was pretty cool actually
Picture Time...
my goof ball sister last summer
al and her cool Halloween Costume
Homecoming Football game!
so we get bored...
really really bored...
you like the shades?
I love this picture but I don't know why
Welcome to North Carolina
So the car ride home from the Zanesville tournament got a little boring =]
Monday, May 19, 2008
Gemini
Posted by Melissa at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You're never going to run out of silly pictures are you?!?!
Post a Comment