BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

I get to go to West Virginia to go 4 wheeling!!
I am so excited!!
I am going to try to take pictures!!
I just hope I am not out in the Boone Docks so I can text when I am not out riding!!!

ahhh.... I am so ecxited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best part is I don't have to go to school Friday =]
The thing that sucks is I miss 2 of Allie's games =[

I found some of these when I was really bored and I thought I would put them up here because they made me laugh...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I thought that was pretty cool....

Photobucket
ah haha... thats a buts

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is one of my favorite quotes!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mrs. G said...

I'm going to be lonely on Friday :o( Two days this week with no one to talk to!!! Good thing I got unlimited texts

Nicole said...

where do you get all your cool quote things and all the little pictures from?! what web site do you go to?