BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I love days like today...

when I spend all day driving around, and not sitting in a classroom, although I was kinda bored, because none of my messages were being sent through!!

Cheeseburger In Paradise was pretty good though...
the chocolate nachos were amazing

Strawbrry/Raspberry smoothies from Handel's are like my new favorite thing!!
they are pretty good...


sweet summertime.. playing "softball"

All the kids from the Morris side

homecoming game


homecoming game


My cousin Julie and I


someones birthday

Hola!

wow I wish I was tall like Al

My grandpa is obsessed with Parkersburg WV

Guess who is older.. I will give you a hint... It's not Al



choir concerts are love -NOT

AL and I

BOOTS WITH THE FURRRRRR

yes, that is how weird my sister is!!

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

LOVE THE BOOTS!! Who is that baby in the Morris picture??? That picture of your grandpa is hilarious too.