BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Monday, May 12, 2008

I think..

school is dumb!!!!!
umm... I think I paid attention in... lets count 0 of my 6 classes today...
I think I texted in every single class...
Algebra 2 was by far the most boring..
who cares about inverse functions?????? NOT MEEEEEEE!!!!
I would rather text my homies...

Oh yeah I have decided something..
Martha ain't got shit on us!!
[I know that's not proper english by the way]

Here.. Martha is rocking the bun on top of her head.. with a pink bow..


Martha... you look kinda sad!


yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


woahhhhhhhhhhhh


yes.. I am sure that's what you are asking...
My point is.. Not even Martha Yoder can rock the Martha Yoder bun like we can...









haha... just wanted to add a little humor to the post!

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

I LOVE the pink ribbon!!! So cool. I have to remember that what ever pictures I take on your camera are going to end up here!