-well spring break was pretty much boring again this year...
Monday-softball practice
Tuesday-softball practice
Then it started to get better
Wednesday-Softball and then Guitar Hero with Hope and Amber
Now it was pretty sweet
Thursday-Rocked out on Rock Band with Foltzy for 3 hours.. pretty beast.. then softball
Friday-Played wii for about 3 hours with Foltzy.. you're a beast at golf and boxing!
Tomorrow-I might be getting my stripes done again, but not as chunky..
and then probably going to my aunt and uncle's house.. might play a little rock band, but I will probably just get in the hot tub...
Sunday- probably just go to my grandmas..
then Monday back to school...
I kind of actually wanna go back...
but I want more days off so we can play video games too =]
Friday, March 28, 2008
Wrapping Up Spring Break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment