BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Crazy Days

- Attention all students and staff..
No after school activities, and...
you will be premitted to leave at 1:45 today!

The best news that ever came over the
Announcements =]

I tried to finish updating thia on Friday but it kept kicking me off,...
and then I tried again yesterday, and it would not let me on..

so I will finish it today

ABC of Me
The Letter A
Are you available?:no
What is your age?:16
What annoys you?:people, and cold weather
The Letter B
Do you live in a big house?:not big, but big enough
When is your birthday?:June 14th
Who is your best friend?:I have a few
The Letter C
What's your favorite candy?:laffy taffy
Who's your crush?:J Bob
When was the last time you cried?:Like 3 days ago
The Letter D
Do you daydream?:yes
What's your favorite kind of dog?:Shihtzu
What day of the week is it?:Sunday
The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?:I dont
Have you ever been in the emergency room?:yes
What's the easiest thing ever to do?:text
The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?:no
Do you use fly swatters?:yes
Have you ever used a foghorn?:no
The Letter G
Do you chew gum?:all the time
Are you a giver or a taker?:probably a little bit if both
Do you like gummy candies?:depends
The Letter H
How are you?:fine
What color is your hair?:brown with blonde highlights
The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream?:depends
Have you ever ice skated?:no
Do you play an instrument?:no
The Letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean brand?:I dunno
Do you wear jewelry?:not really, my belly button ring
The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?:no one really
Do you want kids?:yes
Where did you go for kindergarten?:Amos
The Letter L
Are you laid back?:can be
Do you lie?:sometimes
The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie?:I have a lot
Do you still watch Disney movies?:sometimes
Do you like mangos?:no
The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?:yes
What is your real name?:Melissa
Whats your favorite number?:10
Do you prefer night over day?:no
The Letter O
What's your one wish?:new phone
Are you an only child?:no
The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about?:death
What are your pet peeves?:annoying people, tapping your pen or fingers
What's a personality trait you look for in people?:nice teeth
The Letter Q
What's your favorite quote?:Life is too short to worry about the small things
Are you quick to judge people?:sometimes
The Letter R
Do you think you're always right?:no
Are you one to cry?:yes
The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?:sun
Do you like snow?:when we don't have school
What's your favorite season?:Summer
The Letter T
What time is it?:2:29
What time did you wake up?:10
When was the last time you slept in a tent?:like 5th grade
The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?:yeah
Underwear or boxers?:boxers
The Letter V
What's the worst veggie?:umm... broccoli
Where do you want to go on vacation?:BAHAMAS!!
The Letter W
What's your worst habit?:biting my nails, or worrying about people
Where do you live?:in my house.. in gay CS
What's your worst fear?:death
The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray?:yeah
Have you seen the x-games?:on tv
Do you own a xylophone?:no
The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?:why not
What's one thing you yearn for?:I dunno.
The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign?:Gemini
Do you believe in the zodiac?:no
Favorite zoo animal?:Tigers
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Holy crap those are the longest surveys ever... I almost thought about doing one of them. We'll have to see how bored I get during testing.