- I was just informed a little while ago I will not be going to Florida for spring break, because for 4 people to fly it will be $2,000. So none of us are going down there now, but I will still go down sometime.
Roosters
- haha thats the weirdest name I have ever heard of for a family reaturant.
It's really good too =]
My dad and I liked reading all the funny signs hanging all over the walls..
My sister and I liked the Waiter, he was extremely cute..
I tried taking a picture without it being too obvious, but he moved too much...
Tonigh....
- I get to babysit 5 kids, wish me luck
I just might go crazy!
Ha just kidding, they are not too bad..
hmmm... other than that, I don't really have anything else to talk about.
I wish it was summer, and sunny, and not so cold and snowy....
I want to wear shorts and flip flops, and go layout in the sun, and be outside from the time I get up until I am ready to go to sleep again, and be able to go swimming, and sleep as late as I want, and hang out with my friends all day long, and not have to worry about getting up for school in the morning...
Oh well only 61 more days of school so not too bad!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Breaking News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment