- Well... since the Sophomores are taking the OGT this week..
I get to stay home and sleep in =]
Let me tell you its amazing =]
- And the only bad thing is I have to go to my 3 least favorite classes
EVERY DAY! Shoot Me Please!!!
Well I really don't have anything else to say..
Softball was not as bad as I thought it was going to be...
If I can find my funny icon and put it on here, I will..
and I might do a few more surveys =]
they are fun I must say
^^ That right there is just for you Foltzy...
since I always test haha
-Cell Phone Survey-
| Cell Phone Survey | |
| Your Phone | |
| How long have you had your phone?: | Since Octoberish |
| What type of phone do you have?: | Verizon Samsung U-540 |
| What style (flip, slide, regular, etc.)?: | flip |
| Is it a camera phone?: | you know it |
| Do you like it?: | not anymore |
| What company are you with (tmobile, sprint, etc.)?: | Verizon |
| What is your wallpaper?: | Pink Fox Racing |
| What is your ringtone set to now?: | Ringer-International Harvester, unless I set it otherwise, TXT-Realize, PIC-Pictures Of You VM-Talk Dirty To Me |
| How many ring tones have you downloaded?: | 50 |
| Texting | |
| Who never texts you back?: | umm.. everyone texts me back |
| Who always texts you back?: | everyone |
| How often do you text?: | all day every day |
| Do you text in class?: | yes =] |
| What does the 7th text in your inbox say?: | Believe me I try I just feel like I can't do it |
| Who from?: | Tiff |
| How many texts are in your inbox?: | 31 right now |
| Sentbox?: | 28 |
| Who texts you the most?: | Aireann, Tiff, Dillon, Mama |
| What does your first text say?: | Where You Be? lol |
| What does your last text say?: | Night |
| How often do you text?: | you already asked that question |
| Are you texting right now?: | not right this second |
| What is your texting plan?: | UNLIMITED!! |
| Calls/Contacts | |
| Who was your last missed call from?: | Randy |
| Who was your last call dialed?: | Home |
| Received?: | Arieann |
| How long was your last call?: | 2 min 34 sec |
| Who do you call the most?: | No one I dont like calling people |
| Who calls you the most?: | Air, Mama, Tiff |
| How many contacts are in your phone?: | 101 |
| Who is the first contact under L?: | Larry |
| S?: | Sam |
| A?: | Alex |
| How many contacts do you have under J?: | 7 |
| Who is the 10th contact in your phone?: | Aunt Mindy |
| Do you program last names?: | when I have more than one person with the same name |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |
-My Phone-
| Cellular Devicee | |
| *Y0uR PH0Ne* | |
| What kind of phone do u have?: | Samsung SCH-u540 |
| What color is it?: | gray |
| Is this the phone u want?: | no |
| Whos ur service provider?: | verizon |
| Hows ur signal right now?: | I have service.. it could be better |
| Does your battery need charging?: | always |
| Is it a flip phone; slider; keyboard....?: | flip |
| Whats the first 3#'s in ur number?: | 330 haha.. |
| If you could have a different phone what would u get?: | either the new cherry chocolate, or pink venus |
| *PH0Ne CaLLS* | |
| Who do u have the most missed calls from?: | Justin |
| Who was the last person to call you?: | Arieann |
| Who was the last person you called?: | Home |
| 5th person on ur missed calls?: | Justin |
| How about the13th missed call?: | Arieann |
| Whos the 7th person on ur recieved calls?: | Arieann |
| How about the 16th: | Justin |
| Who was the 3rd person u called?: | #3282 |
| Go to the bottom of the list... whos number is there?: | Randy |
| Go to the bottom of your missed calls.. who is it?: | Justin |
| *MeSSaGeS* | |
| Do you have any voice mails?: | saved yes |
| How often do you check them?: | when I get them |
| How many txt do you have in ur inbox?: | 36 |
| How many of them are forwards?: | 3 |
| Do you have any locked msgs?: | 4 |
| 5th txt msg... whats it say/ whos it from?: | yeah lol.. Arieann |
| 10th txt msg?: | I know I am going to bed, tough day, hope tomorrow is better.. Tiff |
| What does your 1st txt say?: | No thats why we waited till I was in my car.. Arieann |
| your last one? whos it from?: | wow I am not typing it all.. Arieann |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |
-Texting-
| texxxts! | |
| all about texxxts kiddies:]. | |
| how many texts are in your inbox?: | 49 |
| how about your outbox?: | 32 |
| in your inbox... | |
| what's the first one say?: | any who. how are you |
| and who is it from?: | arieann |
| how about the 27th one?: | lol ok.. give me a lil.. lol its so gay |
| who's that from?: | Arieann |
| and number 31?: | cody and dillon lol |
| and its from...?: | Arieann |
| okay, now how about 50?: | I don't have that many |
| and who's that from?: | ^^ |
| number 91?: | ^^ |
| whos it from?: | ^^ |
| number 97?: | ^^ |
| whos it from?: | ^^ |
| number 130!: | ^^ |
| from who?: | ^^ |
| and 134?: | ^^ |
| from whommmm?: | ^^ |
| how about 141?: | ^^ |
| whos sent it?: | ^^ |
| and 162?: | ^^ |
| who sent that?: | ^^ |
| andddd 166?: | ^^ |
| from who?: | ^^ |
| finally the last one?: | too long for this |
| who's it from?: | arieann |
| in your outbox... | |
| whats the number 17 say?: | because you have a good arm for third |
| whos it for?: | Tiff |
| and 18?: | but you can trust me, I am going to tell you what my uncle tells me, the coach doesnt yell and help a player he doesnt care abou.. they tell you what to do because they know.. |
| who's that for?: | tiff |
| number 20...: | but you can I know you can, you gotta go at it with a good attitude |
| for who?: | tiff |
| #24?: | myxer tones |
| who?: | myxer tones |
| #29?: | myxer tones |
| sent to who?: | mycer tones |
| #42...: | none |
| for...: | ^^ |
| #80: | ^^ |
| sent to...: | ^^ |
| #102...: | ^^ |
| for...: | ^^ |
| what's number 126 say?: | ^^` |
| who's it for?: | ^^ |
| and number 156?: | ^^ |
| for who?: | ^^ |
| how about number 159?: | ^^ |
| who'd you send it to?: | ^^ |
| and number 167?: | ^^ |
| for whommm?: | ^^ |
| more shizzz;]. | |
| what's the funniest you've ever received?: | my watching you text with the picture |
| how about the funniest you've ever gotten?: | ^^ |
| do you have any drafts?: | no |
| how many?: | none |
| what do they say?: | nothing |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |
-What Would You Do Survey-
| What Would YOU do? | |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone walk into a wall?: | laugh |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone Fall?: | laugh harder |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone cut themself?: | kick them in the head |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone Digging in the Trash?: | call them a trash digger |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone cry?: | tell them it will be okay, and I am there for them if they need me.. Only if they are important to me |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone Call Out for HELP?: | see who it is |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone reading a bible?: | nothing |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone Selling Cookies for a Reason?: | I dunno |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone selling there life away?: | wow... |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone Reaching out?: | I dunno |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone Hurt in need of help?: | call for help |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone walking in need of a ride?: | depends on who it was |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone sleeping on the streets?: | fell bad for them I guess |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone Looking for work?: | I dunno, because I don't even work |
| What Would YOU do if you saw someone Hanging on a CROSS?: | wow.. good question |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |
-Name Ten Friends And Answer Questions-
| name 10 friends and answer the questions . | |
| 1.: | Tiff |
| 2.: | Arieann |
| 3.: | Sam |
| 4.: | Justin |
| 5.: | Foltz |
| 6.: | Allie |
| 7.: | Allison (my sis) |
| 8.: | Morgan |
| 9.: | B Lyon |
| 10.: | Dillon |
| have you ever dated or wanted to date number 3.?: | No |
| have you ever kissed number 4 .?: | yes |
| would you live with number 6 .?: | no |
| does number 7 ever get on your nerves .?: | you know it |
| how much do you talk to number 1 .?: | every day |
| have you ever had a crush on any of girls you named .?: | no thats queer |
| have you ever went out with number 2.?: | not "out" but yes we go places together |
| have you ever been to number 9 house .?: | yup |
| whats the best thing about number 10 .?: | he is funny |
| when is the last time you talked to 4 on the phone .?: | last night |
| does number 3 always make you smile .?: | usually |
| Is number 5 ugly or pretty .?: | pretty duh.. |
| when is the last time you hugged number 8 .?: | good question |
| have you ever told number 1 a deep dark secert .?: | not deep dark.. but yes I have told her a secrete |
| how close are you to number 7 .?: | well she is my sister |
| do you have any inside jokes with number 6 .?: | I dont think |
| is number 2 funny .?: | haha yeah |
| Is number 9 just a fun person to hang out with .?: | yup |
| Would you ever date number 3 .?: | NO |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |

1 comments:
How late did you stay up filling out stupid surveys?!?! The texually active thingy made me laugh. I tried to send you some pics in an e-mail but I only have the one that goes to your cell. You have to give me the real one since the files are so big. (beasty camera = huge files)
Post a Comment