![]()
I hate the weekend,
I honestly think I would rather be at school
There is absolutely nothing to do.
I am so bored
I am listening to Cd's from about 6 years ago...
My sister is sitting upstairs texting me from my mom's phone..
yeah that would be how bored we are...
My dad is in a really bad mood, and won't do anything..
My mom is just sitting there..
So I came down here to update this thing
and I was going to play a game, but it won't load
because this computer is a piece...
Know anything I can do on the weekends
so I am not so bored?¿?
Let me know...
Oh..
I almost forgot..
My parents said I was not in trouble for getting a detention..
This Time atleast..
My mom said if I get another one..
then she will take my phone and take the computer from me..
So I was pretty happy about that...
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Saturdays Suck
Posted by Melissa at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment