I can't think of a name for this post..
So we will call it no name...
So I am trying to upolad pictures to put on here..
and I just found this song, and I am about to cry..
It's really sad... I will try to find the lyrics...
I cry everytime I hear it =[
-Heaven (9-11 Remix)-
*It's been a year daddy
I really really miss you
Mommy says your safe now
In a beautiful place called heaven*
Oh I'm thinking about our younger years
*We had your favorite dinner tonite*
there was only you and me
*I ate it all up*
We were young and wild and free
*Even though I don't like carrots*
Now nothing can take you away from me
*I learned how to swim this summer*
We've been down that road before
*I can even open my eyes*
But that's over now
*While I'm under water*
You keep me coming back for more
*Can't you see me?*
Baby you're all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven
*I started kindergarten this year*
Love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven
*I carry a picture of us
In my Blue's Clues lunchbox*
Oh once in your life you find someone
*You are the greatest daddy*
Who will turn your world around
Pick you up when you're feeling down
Now nothing can change what you mean to me
*I can swing on the swing by myself*
There's a lot that I could say
But just hold me now
*Even though I miss you pushing me*
Cause our love will light the way
*Can't you see me?*
Baby you're all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven
*I miss how you used to tickle me*
And love is all that I need
*Tickle my belly*
And I found it there in your heart
*My belly hurts*
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven
*I try not to cry*
I've been waiting for so long
*Mommy says it's okay*
For something to arrive
For love to come along
*I know you don't like it when I cry*
Now our dreams are coming true
Through the good times and the bad
*You never wanted me to be sad*
I'll be standing there by you
*I try Daddy but it hurts*
Baby you're all that I want
*Is it true you're not coming home?*
When you're lying here in my arms
*Maybe someday*
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven
*I can visit you in heaven, okay?*
And love is all that I need
And I've found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven
*It's time for me to go bed now
I sleep with the light on
Just in case you come home
And kiss me good night
I love you so much
I miss you Daddy*
P.S the part with the star by it is a little girl talking to her dad =[
hmm... school was not too bad today.. kind of boring
just like any other day...
softball...
not too bad..
kinda hot..
but oh well
Now for the pictures I tried to put on here last friday!
This I must say is an extremely good book.. and I don't like reading..
Since it decided to snow Friday we were all sent home..
when I got here.. I decided to


Shovel the driveway..No you are not seeing things.. I am actually doing something
Since it snowed Arieann and I were stuck inside playing
and that is Arieann's arm and hand by the way she made me crop her out
When we woke up Saturday morning this is what had happened over night
she was pretty much stuck in my driveway
'
can't forget the snow on the picnic table...
it's actually amazing
Well Children story time is over.. sorry it was such a short story...
I do have two pictures of Bogey though..
I wish she was my dog so bad.....
She was just chillin on the couch
Here she is playing in the snow!
isn't she a cutie =]
Another Texting Survey
| Texting! | |
| Texting | |
| How many texts are in your inbox?: | 52 |
| What does the 15th say?: | It does not matter I am a bitch and thats what I am going to be no guy is right for me |
| Who is it from?: | tiff |
| What does the 2nd say?: | yeah I know |
| Who is it from?: | tiff |
| What does the 6th one say?: | I know I hate this so much, he wont even tell me if he thinks things will get better he said he doesnt know and nothing else |
| Who is it from?: | tiff |
| What does the 27th one say?: | sweet |
| Who is it from?: | tiff |
| What does the 12th one say?: | yeah joey just sais who are you talking to and I said you and he said about what and I said my problems he said whats ur problems i said if u would ask u would know and he |
| Who is it from?: | said aww whats ur problems, I said u and he said me and stopped talking (that was the rest from up above) - Tiff |
| What does the most recent one say?: | I know |
| Who is it from?: | tiff |
| What does the last one say?: | its a picture message |
| Who is it from?: | Sam |
| Who has texted you the most today?: | probably Tiff or Arieann |
| How many texts have they sent?: | tiff about 50 or more and Air about the same |
| What does their first one say?: | i dunno |
| What does there last one say?: | i dunno |
| Outbox. | |
| How many messages in it?: | 31 |
| What does the 4th say?: | but it's obvious he doesn't realize that though |
| Who is it to?: | tiff |
| What does the 18th say?: | yeah if you really aren't happy with him do what you think, I mean you 2 fight constantly, what do you think its going to be like as time goes on? sure as hell won't get any |
| Who is it to?: | better (finishing the one above) to Tiff |
| What does the 22nd say?: | so he would rather be with his friends than his girlfriend, I think I see a re occuring pattern here |
| Who it is to?: | Tiff |
| What does the 3rd say?: | you jsut gotta do what you think is right.. I mean if you are happy with him then stay with him, but at the same time if you are miserable then maybe it's time for a break i |
| Who it is to?: | know thats not what you want to hear, but you gotta do what is going to stop you from being upset all the time (the rest from ^^) Tiff |
| Do you have any saved messages?: | a few |
| What do they say?: | they are pictures |
| Who are they from?: | different peopel |
| When were the sent?: | i dunno |
| Why did you save them?: | because they are funny |
| Who was the last person you texted?: | tiff |
| What did it say?: | anytime spucia we are sistas for life thats what I am here for, is he talking to you yet |
| Did they text back?: | no not yet |
| What did they say?: | they didnt answer me yet |
| Do you text during class?: | all the time |
| Do you text when you're with friends?: | yes |
| Do you find that to be rude?: | umm.. if you do it too much.. but every now and then no |
| Have you ever got in trouble for texting someone?: | during calss yes |
| Do you text your Parents?: | yeah my mom |
| Do you texts your brothers, sisters?: | I would if my sister had a cell phone, I dont even talk to my brother in person to know if he has a phone |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |

0 comments:
Post a Comment