BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Welcome to Walsh University

Well, everything is all moved in, and it seems we have settled into the place we're going to be living for the next 8 months of our lives.  It's so weird to be here and be on my own.  It's something I'm having a bit of a hard time adjusting to.  It's definitely something I'm not used to.  I'm still trying to get used to the whole being on my own thing with 2 strangers I just met hours ago... I'm sure as time passes we will become good friends, and my mind set will change, but for now I have a ton of thoughts running through my head, and I'm still doubting that I can do this... I just have to keep a positive mindset, and believe I can do it I guess....





Me and Al before I left this morning


Me standing there, and Tara in the back


My pops and myself



Tara, Me, Emily... My roommates


Haha, it seems like I was so excited to be the class of 2009, now I'm the class of 2013, and I will still be done with college a year before my sister graduates high school =p


My little cubby

again at a different angle
my desk with my computer and lamp and pictureee =]

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Did you all wear the same color on purpose? That's kinda strange. Ha!

I like that picture of you an Al. Your pops didn't look too excited to have his picture taken.

Looks cute in there. I will have to come see it in person sometime soon.