BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Getting Ready

Well, August flew past, and Saturday is approaching faster than I expected.  I'm getting super excited.  The nervousness has still not hit me.  I think it's going to get to me when I finally move in Saturday morning, and then at 2 when I have to tell my mom, dad and sister goodbye, and I finally realize that I am going to be on my own.  Now I know that I am only about 8 miles from my house.  But I won't be able to tell my mom that I need something and expect her to run and get it for me.  Everything is going to fall into my lap, and I'm going to have to do it on my own now.  I guess I'm an "adult" so it's time for me to finally act like it and start doing things for myself.  


I took a couple pictures of my stuff that has been piling up in the toy room for the past few months.  I'm going to have to start labeling it tonight so I'm not doing it all Saturday.  There aren't really many pictures right now.  But I didn't want to post some silly survey... All the pictures are backwards but oh well





The 5 books I needed that cost me $364.97.... Is it time to sell them back yet??


My planner... I'm trying to be responsible and a good student.. As you can see there is already stuff written in it...
My laundry hamper because now I just can't throw my clothes all over the floor...
My bed spreaddddddd
Last but not least... My collection of things to take with me Saturday...

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Yay! Pictures!!!

The books look boring and the planner looks cute. I sat and wrote all of the dates for work in my new planner. It took stinkin' FOREVER!

T-3 and counting...