BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Packing and Labeling

As much as I'm not enjoying packing and labeling I am doing it.  It kinda makes me upset in a way.  I had a mental breakdown last night, and I think I cried for about an hour or so.  I don't know what my problem is though.  I have so many thought running through my head right now.  I don't know what to think.  







Thats my room, Menard Hall Room 330 if you even feel the need to come visit me =p


My collection of clothes that I'm taking up there with me


Of course, I'm taking my best friend with me.  Not literally although I would like to.  But I couldn't just leave her here


I's kinds weird seeing my closet empty out the way it is.


Oh and how would I survive without my flops?? I wouldn't!!

1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Yay! I get to go to college again! Me is excited :oD