Where is your boyfriend right now?
ha right...
Last place you kissed someone?
my house
How was your day?
I just got up like half hour ago
When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
lastnight.
Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
mama
Do you currently have a hickey?
can't say I do
Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
umm... wow, like Forshey on Sunday night..
Do you think you're smart?
not so much
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Al maybe?
Do you have a best friend?
DUH
Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
too much.
do you have unlimited texting?
If I didn't our bill would be like $456,563,432,932
What jewelry are you wearing?
belly button ringggg
Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
sure why not
How are you?
cold =[
How many texts are in your inbox?
100
Are you tired right now?
mhm.
Do you chew on your straws?
no I hate that
Do you lead people on?
i dunno. I don't think
Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
negative
Are you a heavy sleeper?
sure am
Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
I have
Are you mad at someone right now?
nope
Do you believe in love?
sure
Does anyone like you?
probably not
Do you secretly like someone?
HAHAHAHA YES!!
Who was the first person you talked to today?
umm.. haven't talked to anyone, texted my mom
Are you a forgiving person?
fo sho
How many TRUE friends do you have?
2
Have you ever fallen for one of your exes best friends?
no
Have you ever fallen for your best friend's boyfrnd?
ew, no!
What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
water
When was the last time you saw number 3 on your top friend?
last day of school I believe
How late did you stay up last night and why?
11:30ish I think.. because I was texting
Do you prefer to call or text?
hmm... that's a hard one... lest see TEXTTTTTT!!!!!!
When was the last time you cried?
last Monday night
Who took your profile picture?
My mom fir my myspace, Foltzy for Blogger
When was the last time you were really confused?
umm... idk
FACT: about the person you fell for?
????????
WHAT: happened at 9:00 am today?
I ate a choc. chip cookie
ARE YOU: wearing something you borrowed from someone?
nope
WHAT: is the last thing someone bought you?
umm... food haha
WHEN: was the last time you saw number 2 on your top friends?
yesterday when she came to get her volleyball spandex
WHO: took your profile picture?
didn't you just ask that???
WHATS: your current problem?
I can't decide on reading a book or watching movies
WHO WAS: the last person you saw?
umm.. my mom last night
THE LAST: person you freaked out on?
umm... I dunno, prob my sis
WHERE: did you last go?
down here
SOMETHING: you say when you are mad?
ughhhh....
DO YOU: delete people off of myspace?
If I don't like them
FAVE drink:
dr.pepper
DO YOU : crack your knuckles?
yes too much
DID YOU: cry at all today?
no and I don't plan on it
ARE YOU: ticklish?
oh fo sho
ARE YOU: happy right now?
I suppose
WHO WAS: the last person you talked to last night before bed?
My mom, and I was texting Hope then fell asleep
HAVE YOU MADE: a mistake this past week?
not that I know of
WHEN WAS: the last time you really laughed?
umm... on vacation
HOW LONG: is your hair?
shoulders, till I get it chopped!
HAVE ANY: regrets?
umm... no not really
DO YOU: work?
if babysitting counts
ARE YOU: social or antisocial person?
a bit of both, but I would go with social. I love to talk
DO YOU: have a tan?
of course!
WHO WAS THE LAST: person to disappoint you?
idk
WHAT ARE YOU DOING: tomorrow?
Going to Phily Phily, then coming home, and sitting!
WHAT WERE YOU DOING at 4 in the morning?
sleepingggggg
Questions you wouldn't ask your mother
What object is closest to you?: my phone
What was the last thing that you ate?: cookie
Where's your dad?: sleeping
Are you sick?: no
What would you do if Chris Rock came to your front door?: idk
How old will you be in 10 years?: 27
Would you eat cookies on a Satuday?: yes
What phone do you have?: a crappy one, a Venus
Do you chips three times a week?: what
Do you like to swim?: yes
What if your mom said she was pregnant?: I told her already I am moving out if she is. but she isn;t
Do you like where you live?: no
What's your 3rd text message say?: I will pay for the hair cut its my job. just wait till this weekend. I think you should get the color done first then get the dead cut off
Have you called anyone today?: no
Have you drank alcohol before?: not drank drank, but yes...
What time is it at this moment?: 9:54
Are you hungry or thirsty?: thirsty
Do you still attend school?: yes =[
If so, what school?: gay ass Canton South
Do you like it?: no
If your grandma cooked tuna cassorole, would you eat it to make her happy?: no
Have you ever burned your tongue?: yes
What song comes to mind when you think of bananas?: Holla back girl
What would you do if your best friend said she was getting married at 18?: tell her she is dumb, but whatever it's her decision
Would you still go to his or her wedding?: yes
What's your favorite beverage?: idk
Do you like sugar or salt better?: sugar
Do you still play on the playground?: yes
Would you live alone if you could?: not alone
What shirt are you wearing?: my softball hoodie
Do you like it?: yes
Do you have a crush?: yes
Do you talk a lot?: yes
Think of a word that best describes you best friend.: the best.. thats two words
Do you clean your house for the hell of it?: psh.. no
Do you still watch cartoons?: yes
What would you do if someone told you they liked you?: start talking to them
Would you drop out of high school right now?: no only one more year I will live
Are you naked?: no
If animals could talk, what would they say to you?: idk
Would you eat a mouse if you were starving?: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Would you smoke pot right now?: no
Do you remember when there was peace on earth?: i guess
What do you think of outer space?: whatev
What are you doing today?: watching movies
Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink
Confessions
***About you***
Are you in a relationship: no
eye color: blue
hair color: dirrty blonde
astrological sign: gemini
favortie movie: idk
your hometown: canton
your present town: canton
your style: idk
your grade: senior
get good grades: most of the times
favorite color: pink
height: 5'5
*** Have You***
danced in a public place: I'm sure
smiled for no reason?: yes
laughed so hard you cried?: yes
performed on stage?: no
peed your pants after age 8?: ha not that I know of
sat on your rooftop?: yes
written a song?: no
made out in a theatre?: no
gone roller skating?: yes
been in love?: i guess
***Number of...***
true friends: 2
serious REAL relationships you've been in: 2
guys you kissed?: 3
guys you slept with?: 0
times you've been betrayed?: idk
times you've had your heart broken?: a few
***Descibe (names if necessary)***
your first kiss: haha.. ummm.. well it was in 7th grade, and I didn't want it to happen, I just kinda sat there lol
your BEST kiss: Idk
your first love: umm....
Best and worst moment of life:
your dream date:
your best friend: umm.. I'm gonna go with Foltzy hehe
Your idea of happiness:
***Who was the last person to...***
say hi to you?: my dad
tell you, I Love You?: mama
Kiss you?: well besides my mom goodnight, Justin =o
Hug you?: my mom
touch you?: my dad
take your photo?: umm.. probably myself
write you a note?: idk
call your cell?: my mom
send you a text?: hope
buy you something?: myself
go to the movies with you?: Megan
tell you, BYE?: idk
***Whats the last***
time you laughed?: today
time you cried?: last monday
movie you watched?: Two Weeks NOtice, and School Of ROck
joke you told?: idk
song you've sang?: swing
time you've looked at a clock?: just now
number you've dialed?: umm.. #3282
food you've eaten?: Taco BEll
store you were in?: umm. something down south
***Randomness***
can you whistle?: yes
are you addicted to anything?: texting
whos the last person you argued with?: mom
can you dance?: no I can bust a moveeeee
can you sing?: no
what are you thinking about right now?: if I should do my hair tonight or tomorrow
do you dream?: yes
do you wish on stars?: no
do you love your life?: sure
Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink
hehe one for someone else to take =o
For My Friends
Basics
What is my full name?:
What is my birthday?:
How old am I?:
Do I have any siblings? (Names):
Any animals? (Names):
How tall am I?:
How much do I weigh?:
Friendship
Are we friends?:
When/Where did we meet?:
What's the friendliest thing I have done?:
Have I been to your house?:
If so, when?:
Have you been to my house:
If so, when?:
Your Favorite _______
Song?:
Movie?:
MLB Team?:
NFL Team?:
College Basketball Team?:
Person?:
TV Show?:
Website?:
Least Favorite ______
Song?:
Movie?:
MLB Team?:
NFL Team?:
College Basketball Team?:
Person?:
Website?:
What's my favorite ______?
Song?:
Movie?:
MLB Team?:
NFL Team?:
College Basketball Team?:
Person?:
Website?:
Wrestler?:
Personal
Who do I like? (as in have a crush on):
Who do I hate?:
Miscellaneous
Am I in any clubs?:
If so, what?:
What time do I usually get up?:
What time do I usually go to bed?:
What time is it now?:
Are you tired of this yet?:
Am I done?:
Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink
DECENCY and THOUGHT.
You.
Your last thought?: what? that doesn't make senes, time for a new survey
Something you thought you'd never do, but did?: Parasailing
Are you your true self to everyone?: yes
Family or friends and why?: both, because I love my friends and my family
Drink to get drunk or drink just to socialise?: well if I had to answer for now, I would say to socialize, but I have barely done that
Have you done drugs, if so what and was it worth it?: no
Can people trust you?: yes
If someone told you they loved u & u didn't love them back, would u lie?: umm... no
Do you friends feelings matter more than your own?: yes of course
Do you spend too much time on your appearance?: no
If..
Your house was burning down, what ONE item would you save?: my pictures
You were to be stuck on a deserted island, what THREE items would u bring?: friends food cell
You were to live elsewhere, what country would it be?: idk
You could either travel to space or be president/prime minister - which?: space
You could be a musican or an actor, which would you be?: musician
You could choose one actor to depict you in a movie, who would it be?: idk
You could appear in a TV show, what show would it be?: The Hills
A broadway musical was going to be made about you, what would it be called?: idk
THREE...
Most possessed items?: phone and idk
Things you take everywhere with you?: phone
Items you wish to own?: a car
Celebrities you wish to meet?: Ryan Shecklar, Cat Osterman, Grady Sizemore
Favourite sportsmen/women?:
Most influential people to you?: umm. my parents grandparents and .....
Songs on rotation at the moment?: Back When I Knew It All
Things you want to accomplish this year?: do good
Things that absolutely fascinate you?: idk
People you would do anything for?: my best friends, Al, Family
Other.
What do you think is the most overrated fad that is happening right now?: idk
What do you think of all the celebs going into rehab, moreso lately?: whatever that's their life not mine
Do you follow fashion trends?: no
Would u rather spend ur day at a beach or frolicking through a rainforest?: BEACH
What countries have you traveled to?: umm.. nowhere but the US
Do you prefer your own independent space, or to spend time with friends?: with friends
Do you prefer your childhood, or your life now?: now
What do you do on stormy days/nights?: watch them, and listen to the thunder
What's something you never told someone, that you wish you had?: umm.. I tell people what I want them to know
What is...
The first thing people say about you?: Is that your real eye color?
One story people always tell about you?: idk
The most embarrassing thing you've ever done and/or said?: Idr
The place you grew up like?: a shit hole, I hate this place...
One thing you wish you could take back?: umm... I wish I hadn't been so mean to my gramps when I was younger, because then I didn't realize how much he cared about me.
Your dream house like?: huge
The nicest compliment you've ever had said to you?: idk
The best distraction in life?: idk
Something you just find totally awkward?: umm...
The most overrated thing/person/anything??: Miley Cyrus
Do you...
Adapt to different people's personalities well?: depends
Think differently of people who take/do drugs?: yes
Like having attention spotlighted on you?: no
Go out of your way to help people you aren't so close with?: no
Want to have fame or fortune more?: idk
Think religion is all that it's made up to be?: sure
From last year to now...
This time last year, has a lot changed?: yes, I guess
Have u broken up, embarked on a relationship, or is your status the same?: broken up
Do you think you're a different person?: A little bit, I think I grew up a little bit
Have your goals and ambitions changed?: no
Have you lost many friends?: umm.. a couple
Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Survey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment