what more can I say?
My family is nuts, even the little kids.
So we went to my aunt and uncles house, we got there about 4:15...
My dad busted into the alcohol. It was 5 and he was on his 3rd one, and then he found the rum, and coke! It was pretty funny.
Then I talked to my cousin Sarah a lot!
We talked about my brother, which was kind of weird. I guess he feels shunned from the family like he is not good enough. But I guess I would feel the same way, although it was his decision to not come around. If I could have a relationship with him I would even though he might not make good choices, he is still my brother.
Then we got a game of basketball going, that was pretty fun. Until I couldn't breathe anymore.
I sat on the back porch for a while, and watched the little ones play on the trampoline and chase each other around. Then I got bored, so I started just shooting around.
Then we had another 3 on 3 game of basketball game, it's pretty fun to play against drunk people.
A little bit later my "aunt" from Flo Rida or according to her Flonaze, I don't know how I always end up with the phone when she calls my aunt and uncles house, but we talked about 2 hours, and we got off the phone at about 1 this morning.
I think we finally went home about 2:45.
I had it all planned out that if I was stopped by a cop I was going to tell them I was driving my drunk parents home..
We got home about 3:15 this morning.
I don't think I actually fell asleep until 5:45, because that is what my clock said and because the sun was up when I finally fell asleep.
and now I think mama is feeling the alcohol, because a new bottle of I-be-hurtin was on the bathroom counter, and she is laying on the couch with her head covered up by the pillows.
mama and mimi =] gotta love it, and yes we are dressed alike
never under estimate the power of a girl, espically when you are drunk!
that would be my mother dancing
my mom and my cousin Tom
that is Tom busing a move
That is my cousin Sarah
Jayson, the gay one haha not really that is Sarah's husband
never let 9 and 10 year olds use your camera
Kileigh and Courtney
That's me on the phone about 1 this morning...
Saturday, July 5, 2008
I Have A Crazy Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment