BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cedar Point Was Sweettttttttttttt

Cedar Point was pretty cool. I had a ton of fun. Even though we got pulled over on the way there, and stopped to get some breakfast, we still made it there by 10:20 which isn't really that bad. I think our longest wait all day was 45 minutes too. So that wasn't too bad either. The only bad thing is everyone couldn't agree on what we wanted to ride. Matt and Tyler didn't want to ride anything we wanted to ride, and Allie didn't want to ride the Mellennium Force, but I understand that. That was her first time riding a roller coaster, so it's all good.

When we finally made it up there, we walked in, and there was no line at all for the Raptor. Which was cool, and all the kids wanted to go on it. So we stood there, and someone who works there came up and told us that it was not open, and hadn't been running for the past two days. So we walked over and stood in line for the Blue Streak, We even made a R-E-M-I-X to Flo Rida, because, it's fun to people watch. We found out the real meaning of Apple Bottom Jeans, it should have had a sign on the back that said Caution WIDE LOAD!



I thought Allie was going to have a heart attack on this, I think I lost hearing in my right ear. I couldn't believe her, I told her if she screamed on that one then just wait for the ones in the back of the park haha!!

Up next was the Iron Dragon. We only waited ten minutes in line for this one, and it was pretty cool I guess, I rode with my Aunt Connie this time. We had fun!


Up next the Mantis =] Matt didn't want to ride it so Aunt Connie sat out with him. Uncle Mike, Tyler Allie, and I went on it thought, of course the little kids wanted to be in the middle which put me on the outside, but that's okay I like the outside more because you can see what is coming up =]


After that the boys wanted to go on a water ride, but we didn't. So they went and got on the water ride, and my uncle Mike talked us into getting on the skyhawk which wasn't so bad after you were on it. Just a gaint swing, thats what they kept telling me, I said, "Yeah but I have never been on a swing that goes higher than the trees standing next to it!


Then it was time for lunch! We all got some chic-fil-a. which is extremely expensive by the way! After lunch the little kids wanted to drive the old fashoned cars. I sat and waited. When they were done I wanted to ride the Skyhawk again, but the boys didn't want to. So Allie Uncle Mike and I all rode it again.

Next we checked out Maverick. The 45 mintue wait was well worth it because that ride is amazing, the first hill is killer, but after that it's amazing. I rode with Al, and on the way up the hill she wanted to hold my hand, and then we got closer to the top, and we looked at each other and said NOPE, and took our hands back =p


After that we rode the Gemini, and the line was so short we walked in and got on, TWICE. That ride is pretty sweet even though it is a wooden coaster.


Up Next, Magnum. Allie was freaking out when she saw the first hill, but while we were waiting there was a little 8 year old boy in front of us who just got off the Dragster! We were amazed, because we all wanted to do it just to say we did it, but we were all too scared to actually do it. I kinda told Allie a fib too, I tild her that is was not one of the biggest coasters in the park, even though I knew it was! Allie screamed the whole way down the first hill.[There's a suprise]



After that, it was almost time to go. Aunt Connie and I wanted to ride the Mellennium, but the wait was 45 minutes and the park closed in 30, so we just stood there and looked at it, and we went on the Mantis instead because she didn't get to go on it the first time.



Next time I go up there, I am taking someone with me, and someone who is not going to chicken out on all of the rides! I get kinda nervous at first standing there watching, but once I get on I am fine, I always tighten all of my muscles on the way down the first hill, and I try to not lose my stomach, but that's the best part.

Overall I had a blast, except for the boys being too chicken to ride anything!

Next time I go up I am riding this beast


1 comments:

Mrs. G said...

I want to ride the Milenium Force so bad!! I love roller coasters. Richie doesn't like to ride on them because he is afraid he will feel yucky. Looks like you had a good time :o)