yup, that's how I roll...
woke up this morning and got ready..
went to Phily!
It was fun, my smoothie from Sheets was uh-mazing!
Then I think we played Guitar Hero for about 2 hours, and then read about peoples traffic tickets and what not haha!!
Then we went to Quiznos =] yum yum.
I got to see my boyfriend Bevo too =]
I was excited..
But then I had to go home so my pops could go to work =[
I kinda like these tattoo ideas =o


I don't want the one step at a time part, the heart is cute though
I like her tattoo... it's simple but it's cute
All That From Carolina Opry, this is when they were on America's Got Talent!
This Little Girl Is So Cute, She is adorable!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Rock On
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I kinda liked the first one. Will you get it on your foot for sure?
Post a Comment