Okay...
So I was sleeping last night, and I don't know for how long, but I heard my phone go off, which means I was not in that deep of a sleep yet..
I woke up to look at it, and I didn't know the number that texted me. I was going to ignore it, but I got 4 texts in 4 minutes, so I thought it was someone who knew me.
So I opened up the text messages and this is what it said. Let me remind you that it's 2:05 in the morning....
Random Number:hi
Random Number:Hi
Random Number:hi
Random number:hi
Me:Who is this, and do you realize that it's 2 in the morning
RAndom number:Look in your dirvewat sweetheartt
Me:Uh, No I al sleeping liek normal people do. Who are you
Random Number:Come on sugar I won't hurt you
Me:Ummm.. NO I think I will pass
Random Number: Can you see me I can see you
Me: NO what the hell is your problem??
Random Number:I dont want to fight you baby doll I just want you to see that I'm here in the road waiting for youto turn on hte light so I know you are there
Me:No! who the hell are you, you freak
Random Number:Ur worst nightmare. Im comin to ur window
Random Number: Strangers
So needless to say, I was scared to death and I didn't even look out my window even though they are high enough off the ground that you can't see in them unless you have a ladder. I was so scared that I didn't want to get out of bed to wake my mom up. I was going to call the house phone from my cell phone because I didn't know if someone was standing outside my bedroom door waiting for me, because a texst message like that will scare you if it wakes you up.
So I woke bogey up even though she is the biggest whimp ever, but it made me feel a little better having her with me, because atleast she would bark and my mom would hear that if something would happen to me, and I went in my moms room and bawled my eyes out and started shaking really bad because I was so scared.
My mom tried to call customer service at verizon and they must not be there 24/7 because they never answered the phone. So then my mom decided to call the non emergency police phone number to see if they could tell the person to stop sending me "threatining" text messages. But in order for them to do that, they would have had to come out to our house and I would have had to fill out a police report. NOt happening at 2:30am.
We have it figured out that the phone number is a sprint phone, now it is figuring out who the phone belongs to, or if they just put in some random number...
So my mom ended up sleeping with me in my room until I fell asleep, and lets just say the next time I am told someone is coming through my window, they will meet my softball bat!!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
So You Think You Are Funny??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ewwwww. That's super creepy.
Post a Comment