| True or False - 100 Questions | |
| Does the statement describe you or not? | |
| I love to be the center of attention.: | not so much |
| I have a tattoo.: | no |
| I have a piercing.: | yes |
| I have a cat.: | no |
| I have a dog.: | no |
| I have been sent to the principal's office.: | yes |
| I have been suspended.: | no |
| I have gotten detention.: | yse, but I didn't have to serve it |
| I have been expelled.: | no |
| I have gotten in a fight at school.: | verbal |
| I have lost an iPod.: | no |
| I have lost a cell phone.: | no |
| I have listened to classical music and enjoyed it.: | no |
| I have listened to rap and enjoyed it.: | yes |
| I have listened to showtunes and enjoyed it.: | no |
| I have seen a movie with Lindsay Lohan in it.: | yes |
| I have taken an art class.: | not yet |
| I have written a song.: | no |
| I have written a poem.: | no |
| I have been part of a wedding party.: | yes |
| I have been to a funeral.: | yes |
| I have baked a cake.: | yes |
| I have baked cookies.: | yes |
| I have bought shoes that cost over a hundred dollars.: | yes |
| I have made fun of someone.: | ha every day |
| I have read a Harry Potter book.: | no |
| I have read the Chronicles of Narnia.: | no |
| I have read A Series if Unfortunate Events.: | no |
| I have read A Wrinkle in Time.: | no |
| I have read Animal Farm.: | no |
| I have read the dictionary.: | no |
| I own a dictionary.: | yes english and spanish |
| I own a thesaurus.: | no |
| I have lost a text book.: | yes |
| I have had a cavity.: | yes |
| I have broken a bone.: | no |
| I have had an X-Ray.: | yes |
| I have broken a bone.: | no |
| I have had chicken pox.: | yup |
| I have had pnuemonia.: | no |
| I have had a child.: | not yet |
| I have been in a parade.: | yes |
| I have sung karaoke.: | yes |
| I have had a cup of tea.: | no don't like tea |
| I have sang in public.: | no |
| I have danced in public.: | yes |
| I have made a teacher cry.: | I don't think so |
| I have made a teacher laugh.: | all the time |
| I have been to the house of one of my teachers.: | yes |
| I have seen The Princess Bride.: | no |
| I have faked sick.: | yup |
| I have taken a foreign language class.: | yes indeed |
| I have spoke in a British accent for an entire day.: | no |
| I have fallen of a horse.: | no |
| I have riden a horse.: | no |
| I have placed a saddle on a horse.: | no |
| I have driven a tractor.: | not a big one |
| I have held a duck.: | a baby |
| I have held a shark.: | no |
| I have held an iguana.: | yes |
| I have held a rabbit.: | yes |
| I have held a hamster.: | yes |
| I have held a guinea pig.: | yes |
| I have held a mouse.: | ew no |
| I have held a rat.: | HELL NO |
| I have held a chick.: | yes |
| I have held a cat.: | yes |
| I have gotten a free doughnut at Krispy Kreme.: | no |
| I have seen a teacher outside of school and said "hi" to them.: | yes |
| I have seen a teacher outside of school and ignored them.: | yes |
| I have cried myself to sleep.: | almost |
| I have written a love letter.: | yes |
| I have recieved a love letter.: | yes |
| I have been to Disneyland.: | not yet |
| I have left the country.: | no |
| I am British.: | no |
| I am German.: | no |
| I am Spanish.: | no |
| I am Asian.: | no |
| I am Italian.: | no |
| I am Black.: | no |
| I am Scottish.: | no |
| I am Swiss.: | no |
| I am Irish.: | yes |
| I am tall.: | no |
| I am fat.: | yes |
| I am skinny.: | no |
| I am in love.: | not anymore |
| I am loved.: | I guess |
| I am alive.: | duh |
| I am happy.: | yes |
| I am confused.: | no |
| I am depressed.: | no |
| I am excited.: | yes |
| I wish it were summer.: | it is summer |
| I wish I was older.: | sometimes |
| I wish I was younger.: | sometimes |
| I wish I could start over.: | with what |
| I miss someone.: | not really... |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |
| DECENCY and THOUGHT. | |
| You. | |
| Your last thought?: | why does my back itch so bad |
| Something you thought you'd never do, but did?: | isten to country music |
| Are you your true self to everyone?: | yes |
| Family or friends and why?: | both |
| Drink to get drunk or drink just to socialise?: | I am not old enough |
| Have you done drugs, if so what and was it worth it?: | hell no |
| Can people trust you?: | yes |
| If someone told you they loved u & u didn't love them back, would u lie?: | no |
| Do you friends feelings matter more than your own?: | yes |
| Do you spend too much time on your appearance?: | no |
| If.. | |
| Your house was burning down, what ONE item would you save?: | my phone, or my pictures |
| You were to be stuck on a deserted island, what THREE items would u bring?: | phone friends and a camera haha |
| You were to live elsewhere, what country would it be?: | idk |
| You could either travel to space or be president/prime minister - which?: | space |
| You could be a musican or an actor, which would you be?: | neither |
| You could choose one actor to depict you in a movie, who would it be?: | idk |
| You could appear in a TV show, what show would it be?: | idk |
| A broadway musical was going to be made about you, what would it be called?: | idk |
| THREE... | |
| Most possessed items?: | phone, friends, pics |
| Things you take everywhere with you?: | phone |
| Items you wish to own?: | trampoline and a pool |
| Celebrities you wish to meet?: | ryan shecklar, cat osterman, oprah... |
| Favourite sportsmen/women?: | |
| Most influential people to you?: | My mom, dad, foltz, aunt and uncle |
| Songs on rotation at the moment?: | Clumsy |
| Things you want to accomplish this year?: | get good grades, graduate, stay close with friends, get a job |
| Things that absolutely fascinate you?: | clouds, thunderstorms, my sister's pitching ability |
| People you would do anything for?: | allie, mom, dad, tiff, foltz, fam |
| Other. | |
| What do you think is the most overrated fad that is happening right now?: | idk |
| What do you think of all the celebs going into rehab, moreso lately?: | |
| Do you follow fashion trends?: | no |
| Would u rather spend ur day at a beach or frolicking through a rainforest?: | beach duh |
| What countries have you traveled to?: | none |
| Do you prefer your own independent space, or to spend time with friends?: | friends |
| Do you prefer your childhood, or your life now?: | now |
| What do you do on stormy days/nights?: | watch or sleep right through them |
| What's something you never told someone, that you wish you had?: | umm.. I tell people what I want them to know.. |
| What is... | |
| The first thing people say about you?: | idk |
| One story people always tell about you?: | ask them |
| The most embarrassing thing you've ever done and/or said?: | haha.... |
| The place you grew up like?: | umm.. it's okay I guess |
| One thing you wish you could take back?: | being friends with that stupid bitch |
| Your dream house like?: | umm.. on the beach somewhere |
| The nicest compliment you've ever had said to you?: | wow idk |
| The best distraction in life?: | cell phone I guess |
| Something you just find totally awkward?: | idk |
| The most overrated thing/person/anything??: | idk |
| Do you... | |
| Adapt to different people's personalities well?: | depends |
| Think differently of people who take/do drugs?: | yes |
| Like having attention spotlighted on you?: | no |
| Go out of your way to help people you aren't so close with?: | no |
| Want to have fame or fortune more?: | |
| Think religion is all that it's made up to be?: | |
| From last year to now... | |
| This time last year, has a lot changed?: | yes |
| Have u broken up, embarked on a relationship, or is your status the same?: | broken up |
| Do you think you're a different person?: | no |
| Have your goals and ambitions changed?: | no |
| Have you lost many friends?: | no |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |
\
| 65 questions about your number 1 on Myspace | |
| What's their first name?: | Stephanie |
| Does he or she have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: | yup |
| Do you know a secret about them no one else knows?: | probably not |
| How old is this person?: | 24 |
| Do you know a secret about them no one else knows?: | didnt you just ask that |
| Is this person older than you?: | yep |
| Do you have anything in common with this person?: | umm... well.. we like ice cream haha |
| When was the last time you thought about them?: | when I was texting her |
| Are you related to this person?: | no |
| Are you really close to him/her?: | basically my best friend |
| Do you have a nickname for each other?: | not really |
| Do you have pictures of this person on your myspace?: | yes |
| How many times do you talk to this person in a week?: | almost every day |
| Do you think they will repost this?: | probably not |
| Could you live with this person?: | it would be odd.. but i guess |
| Why is this person your #1?: | because she is my best friend |
| Have you seen this person cry?: | yes |
| How long have you known this person?: | umm... known of her 3 years, known her almost a year |
| Have you ever been to the mall with this person?: | not the mall |
| Have you ever had a sleepover with this person?: | no |
| If you ever moved away would you miss this person?: | hell yeah |
| Have you ever given this person something?: | yes |
| Have you ever done something really stupid or illegal with this person?: | no not really |
| Do you know everything about this person?: | not everything |
| Would you date this person's siblings?: | well.. she doesn't have any |
| Does this person have you as their #1?: | #2 |
| Have you ever made something with this person?: | yeah a band on rock band... |
| Have you and your #1 fought before?: | not for real.. just messing around |
| Have you gone skinny dipping with this person?: | no |
| Does this person have a fetish?: | idk |
| Is your #1 on drugs?: | no |
| Do you know this person's shoe size?: | um... not off the top of my head |
| Have you ever worn this person's clothes?: | sweater lol |
| Have you and your #1 person made up a hand shake?: | no |
| If it was freaky friday: | huh? |
| Have you seen this person dance?: | haha yeah |
| Have you ever heard this person sing?: | umm.. kinda |
| Do you and this person have a saying?: | Supp?!?!? |
| Do you know this persons myspace password?: | no |
| Do you know this persons best friend?: | I hope so |
| Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more than 2 d: | no |
| Does this person cry alot?: | not that I know of |
| Have you met any of this person's ex's?: | no |
| Have you and this person gone clubbing?: | haha NO!! |
| Do you know how to make this person feel happy?: | idk I try |
| Do you and this person talk a lot?: | yes |
| Have you ever licked this person?: | eww.. no |
| Has this person yelled at you?: | not for real |
| Have you yelled at your #1?: | no.. just messing around |
| Do you love this person?: | umm.. thats knida weird |
| Do you want to be with them forever?: | eww.. not with them.. friends with them maybe |
| Do you think they are pretty/handsome?: | sure |
| Do you think this person will ever be more than friends?: | no |
| Do you know this persons favorite kind of music?: | I guess |
| Is this person have any pets?: | yup |
| Do you think that they are easy to talk to?: | yes |
| Do you think they have an anger problem?: | no |
| Do you like the same foods?: | some |
| Do you like to sleep together?: | WTF NO |
| Do you think that this person is hot?: | I'M NOT QUEER |
| Do you know this persons mom?: | yes |
| Do you know this persons friends?: | umm.. not really |
| Does she have more than just one best friend?: | I dunno maybe |
| Is this person in love with anybody?: | yes |
| Do you want to sleep with this person?: | NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |
| • c o n f e s s i o n s • | |
| ~•*be honest*•~ | |
| - y e s - o r - n o - | |
| I'M AFRAID OF SILENCE: | no |
| I TALK A LOT WHEN I GET NERVOUS: | no |
| I AM REALLY TICKLISH: | yes |
| I'VE BEEN CALLED A TEASE: | no |
| I'VE BEEN CALLED "JAIL-BAIT": | no |
| I'M AFRAID OF THE DARK: | sometimes |
| I'M AFRAID OF FACING MY BACK TO OPEN DOORS AT NIGHT: | no |
| I CAN'T SLEEP IN A ROOM IF THE CLOSET DOOR IS OPEN: | yes |
| I AM A HOMOSEXUAL: | no |
| I BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE: | yes |
| I'VE RUN AWAY FROM HOME: | no |
| I LISTEN TO POLITICAL MUSIC: | no |
| I COLLECT COMIC BOOKS: | no |
| I SHUT OTHERS OUT WHEN I'M SAD: | no |
| I'VE STAYED OUT ALL NIGHT: | no |
| I OPEN UP TO OTHERS EASILY: | some |
| I AM KEEPING A SECRET FROM THE WORLD: | no |
| I WATCH THE NEWS: | no |
| I OWN OVER 5 RAP CD'S: | yes |
| I LOVE DISNEY MOVIES: | yes |
| I AM A SUCKER FOR GREEN EYES: | no |
| I AM A SUCKER FOR BROWN EYES: | no |
| I AM A SUCKER FOR BLUE EYES: | yes |
| I DON'T KILL BUGS: | no |
| I CURSE: | yes |
| I'VE CHEATED ON MY BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND: | no |
| I'VE SLIPPED AND FELL IN PUBLIC: | no |
| I'VE SLIPPED OUT A "LOL" IN A REAL CONVERSATION: | yes |
| I LOVE SPAM: | no |
| I'M A GOOD COOK: | no |
| I HAVE WORN PAJAMAS TO CLASS: | no |
| I HAVE OWNED SOMETHING FROM ABERCROMBIE: | yes |
| I WANT A BETTER JOB..OR A JOB: | yes |
| I'VE TALKED ON THE PHONE FOR 6+ HOURS: | no |
| I LOVE DR. PHIL: | no |
| I LIKE SOMEONE: | yes |
| I AM GUILTY OF TyPiNg LiKe ThIs: | n |
| I AM SELF-CONSCIOUS: | yes |
| I LOVE TO LAUGH: | yes |
| I DRINK ALCOHOL FREQUENTLY: | no |
| I'VE SMOKED A PACK OF CIGARETTES IN 1 DAY: | no |
| I'M NOT A VIRGIN: | I am confused yes I am |
| I LOVE LORD OF THE FLIES: | ? |
| I EAT COUGH DROPS WHEN I'M NOT SICK: | yes |
| I CAN'T SWALLOW PILLS: | no |
| I HAVE A LOT OF SCARS: | no |
| I CAN'T SLEEP IF I KNOW THERE'S A SPIDER IN THE ROOM: | no |
| I LOVE CHOCOLATE: | yes |
| I BITE MY NAILS: | yes |
| I TWIRL MY HAIR: | yes |
| I AM COMFORTABLE WITH BEING ME: | yes |
| I PLAY COMPUTER GAMES WHEN I'M BORED: | no |
| I TAKE THESE GAY SURVEYS WHEN I'M BORED: | yes |
| I'VE SEEN A SHOOTING STAR: | yes |
| I'VE HAD A "MENAGE A TROIS": | ? |
| I'VE GONE OUT IN PUBLIC IN MY PAJAMAS: | no |
| I'VE KISSED A STRANGER: | no |
| I'VE KISSED SOMEONE FOR THE HELL OF IT: | no |
| I'VE HUGGED A STRANGER: | no |
| I'VE BEEN IN A FIST FIGHT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX: | no |
| I'VE LAUGHED AND HAD SOME TYPE OF BEVERAGE COME OUT OF MY NOSE: | no |
| I'VE PUSHED ALL THE BUTTONS IN AN ELEVATOR: | yes |
| I'VE MADE OUT IN AN ELEVATOR: | no |
| I'VE KICKED A GUY WHERE IT HURTS ON PURPOSE: | no |
| I'VE BEEN SKYDIVING: | no |
| I'VE BEEN BUNGEE JUMPING: | no |
| I'VE HAD STITCHES: | yes |
| I'VE BITTEN SOMEONE..AS A JOKE: | no |
| I'VE BEEN TO NIAGARA FALLS: | no |
| I'VE HAD THE CHICKEN POX: | yes |
| I'VE CRASHED INTO A CAR: | no |
| I'VE BEEN TO JAPAN: | no |
| I'VE RIDDEN IN A TAXI: | no |
| I'VE SHOPLIFTED: | no |
| I'VE BEEN FIRED: | no |
| I'VE HAD FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T HAVE THEM BACK: | yes |
| I'VE STOLEN SOMETHING FROM MY JOB: | no |
| I'VE BEEN ON A BLIND DATE: | no |
| I'VE HAD A CRUSH ON A TEACHER: | no |
| I'VE CELEBRATED MARDI GRAS IN NEW ORLEANS: | no |
| I'VE BEEN TO EUROPE: | no |
| I'VE SLEPT WITH A CO-WORKER, AND/OR EMPLOYEE: | no |
| I'VE BEEN MARRIED: | no |
| I'VE GOTTEN DIVORCED: | no |
| I'VE BEEN PREGNANT: | no |
| I'VE SEEN SOMETHING/SOMEONE DYING: | no |
| I HAVE A LIST OF PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL: | no |
| I'VE DRIVEN OVER 400 MILES IN 1 DAY: | not driven.. rode in a car |
| I'VE BEEN TO CANADA: | no |
| I'VE BEEN ON A PLANE: | no |
| I'VE SEEN THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW: | no |
| I'VE THROWN UP FROM DRINKING: | no |
| I'VE EATEN SUSHI: | no |
| I'VE BEEN SKIING: | no |
| I'VE BEEN ICE SKATING: | no |
| I'VE CRIED IN PUBLIC: | yes |
| I'VE TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE: | no |
| I'VE LIKED SOMEONE EVEN THOUGH I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE: | no |
| I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT SOMEONE ALMOST 24/7: | no |
| I'VE HATED THE WORLD: | yes |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys Bzoink - The Original Survey Site | |

0 comments:
Post a Comment