Well I was starving yesterday when I finally decided to wake up...
So I looked around Tiff's kitchen... and I didn't find much so I asked if I could make some pancakes =]
I was bored, and I thought the ugly pancake mix needee a little something...
While Tiff was playing with the lovely food coloring, I got the bright idea to add some to my panckae batter.. I wanted colorful pancakes =]
A little later we went down to the family reunion for Tiff's fam at Tuscora Park...
We played corn hole, I didn't do too hot =/ Then we went down to play putt putt.. I suck at it! Of course Tiff wanted to ride the kid ride.. so we did... But the circles made my tummy hurt a little bit. I think the heat did too. We were going to go down to the pool, but one of the little kids said don't bother we went down and they are not letting anyone else in because there are too many people in there.
MAJOR BUST!!
We went back to Tiff's house and went swimming there!
and then we came to my house and played Mario Cart!!
I think I might be addicted..
we drew with some chalk too =] I love chalk =]
Monday, June 9, 2008
I made...
Posted by Melissa at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Are you taking a picture of her with your phone while she takes a picture of you with her phone? You're dumb! I want to go to that park once we get moved in. Supposedly they have good fireworks on the 4th of july.
Post a Comment