BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Day With Caiden

Well last night Naomi called me and asked me if I could come stay the night so that I could watch Caiden while she went to work, and while Mike was over helping his mom since the rehab center told her she had to leave last night.[she had a stroke a while ago] So I said sure why not, I don't have anything to do.

She came and picked me up, and we went over to Mike's moms house for a little while to make sure she was okay. Then we came over here.

I watched Dr.G for a little while and then went up and went to sleep.

Naomi woke me up this morning before she went to work to let me know that she was leaving and that she was putting Caiden's baby moniter in the room I was sleeping in so I could hear when he woke up.

About 7:50 I heard Caiden start to cry, so I went in and got him, then I took him back in the room with me..
he would only go to sleep if he was laying on my chest... so thats what I had to do..
When he finally woke up, I made some pancakes.. I think he likes them =]

Now we are watchhing Barnyard =] gotta love it!!





And after I am done babysitting I get to go to my Grandma Iva's house to a family get together to see family that is visiting from out of town, and I guess one of our cousins passed away earlier in the week too. So....

sounds like fun.. gotta love family get togethers =/

0 comments: